Not open for further replies.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I fine with vaccine. With the flu shot. I wasn't high risk. Compaired to my parents. So they were more important. When it first came out. But with COVID-19. The risk of dying or have damage lungs for the rest of my life. It's worth not taking the vaccines. I will take it. If we're lucky to get one.

I definetly plan to get the vaccine it's just a question of when, flu 100% but covid may wait...

Upvote 0

Searching1God

Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2017
Denver
✟94,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My previous is all the more important, since Fauci is heading research for the Moderma Vaccine and he is bullish that the vaccine from this research group will be ready by the end of the year. Before you eagerly line up to start begging for the vaccine, and clamor for others to be forced to take it, I urge you to read the article from Newsweek I posted in my previous post, heck, let me repost it here for you.
From Newsweek article of April 28, 2020:
Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research

If after reading the article, you still want the vaccine Fauci will be pushing, it's on you.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My previous is all the more important, since Fauci is heading research for the Moderma Vaccine and he is bullish that the vaccine from this research group will be ready by the end of the year. Before you eagerly line up to start begging for the vaccine, and clamor for others to be forced to take it, I urge you to read the article from Newsweek I posted in my previous post, heck, let me repost it here for you.
From Newsweek article of April 28, 2020:
Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research

If after reading the article, you still want the vaccine Fauci will be pushing, it's on you.
I can't your article, April.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith