Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
OWG.png

credit - Dr. Joseph Mercola - The Global Takeover Is Underway - Oct 23 2020

My Points:
1. A World Government has been here since the end of WW2.
2. So far it's done nearly all the wrong things and hardly any of the right things.
3. It's about to be fixed.

4. What does a pretty good doctor know about politics? Read it and make up your own mind.
5. He's a millionaire, I'm on the poverty line and I have an entirely different view.
6. I'm pleased he floated the issue because there is a lot to be gained by discussing it from both sides.

The Global Takeover Is Underway

Last edited:

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1. A World Government has been here since the end of WW2

The United States has pretty much run the World through to the present. Mostly through 'soft power' (threats) sometimes through politically destabilizing countries, and as a final resort by military power.

The publicity against allowing other countries a say in the World Government making it a One World Government has centered on it watching our lives down to the last little detail, um, well, it already does that. And hides the truth (where's Julian Assange).

I think it would be better if other countries got some say in it, like the US has on several occasions come close to nuclear war (now called 'nuclear exchange'), with Russia, can you really trust the US Military Industrial Complex to responsibly choose the right time to end the World?

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
2. So far it's done nearly all the wrong things and hardly any of the right things.

Examples:
Guatamala wanted to raise the price of bananas by 2 cents a pound to transform the country, from being a banana republic. United Fruit of the USA made sure that didn't happen for fear it might harm UF profits.

If anyone has details supporting or disputing examples please write in because I don't know everything.

Other examples: Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, El Salvador, - get your own globe.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The one-world government is the kingdom of God that controls all the rest according to Daniel. But only the born-again can recognize this according to Jesus. So nothing happens, not even the fall of a sparrow unless God is directly involved.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
can you really trust the US Military Industrial Complex to responsibly choose the right time to end the World?

For the last 3.5 years, I think we've had no choice but to solely trust those in the military chain of command who would be ordered to execute a nuclear strike.

• Prayers
Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The one-world government is the kingdom of God that controls all the rest according to Daniel. But only the born-again can recognize this according to Jesus. So nothing happens, not even the fall of a sparrow unless God is directly involved.

I actually agree with you there, God does pretty much run the NSA, and I don't use sarcasm.

But there are greedy people particularly in politics and it is our job to keep them from ruining people's lives.

Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
1. A World Government has been here since the end of WW2

The United States has pretty much run the World through to the present. Mostly through 'soft power' (threats) sometimes through politically destabilizing countries, and as a final resort by military power.

The publicity against allowing other countries a say in the World Government making it a One World Government has centered on it watching our lives down to the last little detail, um, well, it already does that. And hides the truth (where's Julian Assange).

I think it would be better if other countries got some say in it, like the US has on several occasions come close to nuclear war (now called 'nuclear exchange'), with Russia, can you really trust the US Military Industrial Complex to responsibly choose the right time to end the World?

You can, actually, because they are well versed in what it would take to end the World, and themselves with it.
Secondly, God has a different plan from your scenario of nukes. So if I were you, I would count on God.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Useful
Reactions: 98cwitr
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 287041

credit - Dr. Joseph Mercola - The Global Takeover Is Underway - Oct 23 2020

My Points:
1. A World Government has been here since the end of WW2.
3. It's about to be fixed.

4. What does a pretty good doctor know about politics? Read it and make up your own mind.
5. He's a millionaire, I'm on the poverty line and I have an entirely different view.
6. I'm pleased he floated the issue because there is a lot to be gained by discussing it from both sides.

I don't see a link to the article. I did a web search, and found an article with a similar title; but I have to subscribe to read it.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi how this all works out is clearly detailed in the Bible which has laid out a prophetic scenario with many clear details of events and an timeline based on these events. The flood did not come until the people deserved the flood and the same with the tribulation it comes when men have come to a new low in morality. This is when people are spiritual but have embraced paganism and all paths are the same. The deception is coming and the bills are due. Men like J Vernon McGee thought we were near the tribulation back in the 80's based on our moral decline that many could not imagine it getting any worst than then. Now 30 something years forward those days in the 80's look like a golden era compared to how low we have sunk.
Psalm 2 and Isaiah 61 are come to mind. Psalm 2 notes the nations scheming together.
1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”
7 “I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break[fn] them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son,[fn] lest He[fn] be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him. Isaiah 61 is broken into two sections. Section one is Jesus proclaiming the acceptable year of the LORD. Section 2 is Jesus bringing in the day of vengeance of our God.
We are at the last moment of the acceptable year of the LORD and on the cusp of the day of vengeance. The application is spiritual not political be repented and not of this world.

• Informative
Reactions: 98cwitr
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MorkandMindy

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't see a link to the article. I did a web search, and found an article with a similar title; but I have to subscribe to read it.

Righto, I put in a link. I hadn't linked it because I was worried the whole page would insert itself into my post, and my search engine found the article, but others might well not.

As someone who would love a one world government, it saddens me to say such a thing only exists in the fevered imaginations of right wingers.

I have a lot of right wing contacts and they've been screaming blue murder about it and Davros and George Soros and Bill Gates et al., I saw the up side which although it might not be that great is better than the alternative and could actually be very good.

Some form of one world govt seems inevitable, as we all share one world.

Inevitably the US will be out voted. A lot of people don't care about the future as long as we're in charge, but there are several different opinions about what that 'we' should be.

I'm incredulous. We can barely get it together in this one country.

This country has some people with the weirdest opinions in the World, it isn't as 'diverse' out there.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This country has some people with the weirdest opinions in the World, it isn't as 'diverse' out there.

And you know this how?
I really don't think Americans are unique in their "weird opinions".

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Righto, I put in a link. I hadn't linked it because I was worried the whole page would insert itself into my post, and my search engine found the article, but others might well not.

Awesome. Appreciate it.

BTW, if for some reason the whole page appears; you can always edit down the link.

Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married