Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks to President Trump...medical science has been brought to the forefront and exposing life saving treatments for not only viruses and bacteria, but cures for cancer and other illness and disease.

A quick google search on UV light therapy brought forth these images and consequently provides tons of links to the science behind the therapy.

uv light therapy - Google Search

And even I thought President Trump was joking about injecting disinfectent and just wanted people to realize that toxic disiefectents are already in vaccines such as formaldehyde and themerosol...but there actually is a cure for tumorous cancer cells by injecting...chlorine...yes specifically chlorine dioxide...into the tumor...and is being tested to treat the Wuhan Flu...US patent...no less

INJECTION CONTAINING CHLORINE DIOXIDE AND METHOD FOR MAKING SAME - LIU Xuewu

Reactions: Hieronymus

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I respectfully request participants to discuss the OP and if you have nothing to contribute regarding the information provided...please move on.

So this is how it works...

The CV taskforce meets everyday lead by VP Pence. The President almost never attends. They review information that needs to be communicated to the public and prepare remarks, etc. Then just before the briefing they present a summary to Trump and he may make some changes to the prepared text. Then they have the press briefing.

So what happened last week?

The guy who briefed the press on disinfectants presented those results to the CV task force. They decided it wasn't quite ready for public consumption so it was left out of the presentation for a day or two. When it was inserted on Thursday, they made the usual presentation to Trump and proceeded to the press briefing. After the report about surface disinfection is made and Trump retakes the rostrum, he starts to speculate about other uses of disinfectants and UV light.

From the exchange it is very clear that Trump is "spitballing" live on national TV. If he'd gone to the taskforce meeting, he may have asked the same speculative questions, but it would have been away from public consumption. The incident may have later leaked into one of those "look how crazy things are in the Trump WH" articles in a few days, weeks, or months, but it wouldn't have caused people to do dumb things. (And likely would have been rejected as "fake news" by many effectively inoculating them from the harm of following the suggestion of their glorious leader.)

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Quackery is not science.
Healight: A highly implausible treatment for COVID-19 - RESPECTFUL INSOLENCE

Healight1.jpg
''

Healight3.jpg

Obviously...some haven't read the science...but the debunking crew was very much expected and it really doesn't matter because all of this is going to be common knowledge soon enough.

Now if you are really interested in how it all works...find out...there are enough links provided in the OP to get you started.

Or you won't in which case you are chosing to ignore medical science and the facts...your choice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I respectfully request participants to discuss the OP and if you have nothing to contribute regarding the information provided...please move on.
OK, let's discuss something related to the OP. If the claims in it are true, what explanation do you have for the fact that almost no experts agree with these claims?

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So this is how it works...

The CV taskforce meets everyday lead by VP Pence. The President almost never attends. They review information that needs to be communicated to the public and prepare remarks, etc. Then just before the briefing they present a summary to Trump and he may make some changes to the prepared text. Then they have the press briefing.

So what happened last week?

The guy who briefed the press on disinfectants presented those results to the CV task force. They decided it wasn't quite ready for public consumption so it was left out of the presentation for a day or two. When it was inserted on Thursday, they made the usual presentation to Trump and proceeded to the press briefing. After the report about surface disinfection is made and Trump retakes the rostrum, he starts to speculate about other uses of disinfectants and UV light.

From the exchange it is very clear that Trump is "spitballing" live on national TV. If he'd gone to the taskforce meeting, he may have asked the same speculative questions, but it would have been away from public consumption. The incident may have later leaked into one of those "look how crazy things are in the Trump WH" articles in a few days, weeks, or months, but it wouldn't have caused people to do dumb things. (And likely would have been rejected as "fake news" by many effectively inoculating them from the harm of following the suggestion of their glorious leader.)

It also spurred many researchers to look into these fantastic statements he was making and I suspect he knew that those truly intereted in whether there was any truth to them would find the science to support his suggestions for testing...and that we'ld also find out that it's happening already with very promising effects on the Wuhan Flu...as opposed to those with Trump blinders on who ran with his statements like they were nuggets of gold to smear President Trump.

However, the information has been brought forward now and many more doctors and researchers will be very interested in these life saving treatments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obviously...some haven't read the science...
The blog I linked to which you had removed is written by a medical doctor, Dr. David Gorski, who does published research. In it he explained why it is not going to work in living lungs. He knows the science far better than I. Perhaps you should read it before condemning it.

but the debunking crew was very much expected and it really doesn't matter because all of this is going to be common knowledge soon enough./quote]It's common enough knowledge now.

Now if you are really interested in how it all works...find out...there are enough links provided in the OP to get you started.
The only link in the OP is to a google search. How do you distinguish quack "Dr. Google" junk from real science? I look for people who do real science.

Or you won't in which case you are chosing to ignore medical science and the facts...your choice.
"Choosing". Projection on your part.

Question to mods: Is the topic "UV light as an effective means of fighting covid-19" or "why Donald is right"?

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The blog I linked to which you had removed is written by a medical doctor, Dr. David Gorski, who does published research. In it he explained why it is not going to work in living lungs. He knows the science far better than I. Perhaps you should read it before condemning it.

Ummm...I didn't remove anything. The studies and miracle break throughs in UV light treatments are coming from AYTU in conjunction with the Mt Sinai research team...if you want to discredit them...go for it.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you know who these experts are?
Here is one expert, (Andrea Martin Armani, the Ray Irani Chair in Engineering and Materials Science and Professor of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, an expert on light and biology), on UV therapy:

And if you did manage to hit every cell in your body with enough UVC, you’d break down the DNA and kill them, too. So, yes, that makes Trump’s UV light cure every bit as sound as drinking bleach.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ummm...I didn't remove anything. The studies and miracle break throughs in UV light treatments are coming from AYTU in conjunction with the Mt Sinai research team...if you want to discredit them...go for it.
Press statement from Cedars-Sinai:

A Cedars-Sinai research team is in the pre-clinical stages of developing a technology that harnesses intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light for treating viruses and bacteria. The technology has not been tested or used on patients. Cedars-Sinai has filed for patents related to the technology and has signed a licensing agreement with Aytu BioScience with the aim of potentially enabling near-term use as a COVID-19 intervention for critically ill, intubated patients.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is one expert, (Andrea Martin Armani, the Ray Irani Chair in Engineering and Materials Science and Professor of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, an expert on light and biology), on UV therapy:

And if you did manage to hit every cell in your body with enough UVC, you’d break down the DNA and kill them, too. So, yes, that makes Trump’s UV light cure every bit as sound as drinking bleach.

So you are also well versed on the AYTU and Mt Sinai studies regarding UV light and their break through treatments I take it...I wonder if Andea is?

Logically however, it would be rather irresponsible and highly unethical for these highly reputable doctors and researchers to bring forward and recommend dangerous therapies...that would reflect badly on the institutes they are employed with, liability law suits could follow, and ruined livelihoods...hmmm...highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Press statement from Cedars-Sinai:

A Cedars-Sinai research team is in the pre-clinical stages of developing a technology that harnesses intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light for treating viruses and bacteria. The technology has not been tested or used on patients. Cedars-Sinai has filed for patents related to the technology and has signed a licensing agreement with Aytu BioScience with the aim of potentially enabling near-term use as a COVID-19 intervention for critically ill, intubated patients.

Thank you...for respectfully checking into the research...

It should be noted that...this technology was indeed being tested when President Trump mentioned it...

Testing was already underway on UV light treatment to fight coronavirus when Trump was mocked for floating idea

The POTUS was discussing these promising treatments and cures as something to be looked into and that's exactly what is/was already happening and already showing positive results.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But but but... Trump can't be right !!

The POTUS was discussing these promising treatments and cures as something to be looked into and that's exactly what is/was already happening and already showing positive results.
If only there were some people there who could have asked him what he was talking about...

• Agree
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟242,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
A quick google search on UV light therapy brought forth these images and consequently provides tons of links to the science behind the therapy.

Sounds fun and interesting!

You go first.

INJECTION CONTAINING CHLORINE DIOXIDE AND METHOD FOR MAKING SAME - LIU Xuewu

Ooh, even better! Maybe you should try this one first instead. Let us know how it works out for you. I don't see offhand how one would apply it to the lungs, but I'm sure you've already got that figured out.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sounds fun and interesting!

You go first.

Ooh, even better! Maybe you should try this one first instead. Let us know how it works out for you. I don't see offhand how one would apply it to the lungs, but I'm sure you've already got that figured out.

It's amazing how quickly a shot of chlorine dioxide kills cancerous tumors...seems this stuff is good for lots of things...who 'ld a thought and now it's being tested for Wuhan Flu to kill this virus...and showing positive results...yes interesting indeed.

If I ever had a need for these medical treatments and cures...I'ld most definitely be talking to my doctor about them.

Upvote 0