(moved) I need help with Biblical scholars and theorists on this one...

Daniel Paty

Sep 9, 2017
Corpus Christi TX
✟15,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, so here's what I have. It's quite the discovery I found after heartfully searching for it, and it's hidden in the primes. This discovery in my opinion will probably have a big impact on the world. Here's my explanation: When you look up the primes, there's a difference between each prime, for example, in the primes 3,5,7,11, the differences are 2,2,and 4. When you go waaay up in the primes, you get four prime numbers in a row, 1741, 1747, 1753, and 1759. The difference in between each of these primes is 6, three 6's, and thhis doesn't repeat again in the sequence of primes. Now, add these four numbers, you get 7000. This is significant because now we have two biblical numbers now, 666 and 7000. Want to make it a third? Add each individual digit together in the four primes, for example 1+7+4+7. Add all of them up in all four numbers and you get 70, yet another biblical number. Ok, so now we have 666, 7000, and 70. Now, where I need help is linking these together. I have one theory: the beast(666) kills the two witnesses and afterwards there is an earthquake that kills 7000, not sure about the 70 though. Another theory: that the beast(666) is carrying around a credit or debit card of some sort, explaining the 4 numbers. Maybe those are his numbers. Please feel free to share you're thoughts and ideas on this enigma. I need help explaining the 70, but I'm pretty sure it's in the Bible somewhere. In my opinion word should spread about this, it seems to have great importance, and the numbers are there, and it all fitting like those seems like a major coincidence, but I think it's more than coincidence when you consider the alignment with everything, the face that 666 doesn't repeat again, the fact that the numbers add up to biblical numbers TWICE. Please discuss and share. God bless yall and may Jesus be with you.

Joe 73

Jul 30, 2017
Michigan
✟36,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thats a pretty cool sequence. Did you just stumble upon it accidentally? or did you try every single combination. What I would want to do is make a computer program and check if theres anything else like this. like maybe way farther up theres another group of consecutive prime numbers that do something similar. I'm not sure about this, but prime numbers are fascinating. I just read that in 2016 someone realized something interesting about primes, that though they mostly seem random, they very much don't like to repeat themselves(in the last digit). This decreases when the numbers get extremely huge, but it was a shocking discovery simply because it was so obvious once you realized it.

It's easy to see significance in numbers because there are only 9 digits to work with.

I personally would guess, that If the number has significance its simply the fact that there are 3 sixes, and the number 666. I don't think the 70 and 7000 would mean much.

This is what you need to figure out, is there any other repeat of this pattern, not the numbers but the pattern.

look for another one of these:
a group of consecutive prime numbers that have the same difference, and the individual sums of the digits of the numbers are all an equal value, and all the numbers collectively add up to a number that is equal to an exponent of that value.

What a mouthful. I don't know If its possible to write all of that in mathematical form.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Koine Greek that Christian scripture was composed in used the Miletus number system not the Roman number system. Like the Roman system, the Miletus system used letters (Greek) to repesent numbers. This system required 27 letters to stand for numbers, Nine letters were used to represent the numbers 1, 2, 3, .... 8, 9; another nine were used for 10, 20, 30, .... 80, 90; nine more were used for 100, 200, 300, ... 800, 900. So the number 666 would consist of the three letters (chi, xi and vau) representing 600 + 60 + 6 not the DCLXVI as it would be in the Roman or Latin system. There has been much conjecture on the precise meaning of the number 666. Much is made of numerology in which words are given mystical meanings by assigning numbers to the letters. Some claim it refers to Caesar Nero (AD54 – 68) who was the first Roman emperor to seriously persecute the Christians while others suggest it was Caesar Domitian (AD81- 96) who was the emperor at the time Revelation was written. Domitian was worse than Nero as far as persecutions were concerned and he was widely believed at the time to have been a reincarnation of Nero. It could hardly represent the Roman Catholic Church or the Papacy since these institutions were centuries from being formalised. It is likely the 666 refers to the Roman Empire in some way. Incidently some people have made much of the three sixes in 666. However, 666 is a place value decimal system with Arabic numerals both of which were centuries in the future. In the Miletus system there was only the one 6. It is also interesting to note that in a few ancient manuscripts the number is 616 not 666.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ok, so here's what I have. It's quite the discovery I found after heartfully searching for it, and it's hidden in the primes. This discovery in my opinion will probably have a big impact on the world. Here's my explanation: When you look up the primes, there's a difference between each prime, for example, in the primes 3,5,7,11, the differences are 2,2,and 4. When you go waaay up in the primes, you get four prime numbers in a row, 1741, 1747, 1753, and 1759. The difference in between each of these primes is 6, three 6's, and thhis doesn't repeat again in the sequence of primes. Now, add these four numbers, you get 7000. This is significant because now we have two biblical numbers now, 666 and 7000. Want to make it a third? Add each individual digit together in the four primes, for example 1+7+4+7. Add all of them up in all four numbers and you get 70, yet another biblical number. Ok, so now we have 666, 7000, and 70. Now, where I need help is linking these together. I have one theory: the beast(666) kills the two witnesses and afterwards there is an earthquake that kills 7000, not sure about the 70 though. Another theory: that the beast(666) is carrying around a credit or debit card of some sort, explaining the 4 numbers. Maybe those are his numbers. Please feel free to share you're thoughts and ideas on this enigma. I need help explaining the 70, but I'm pretty sure it's in the Bible somewhere. In my opinion word should spread about this, it seems to have great importance, and the numbers are there, and it all fitting like those seems like a major coincidence, but I think it's more than coincidence when you consider the alignment with everything, the face that 666 doesn't repeat again, the fact that the numbers add up to biblical numbers TWICE. Please discuss and share. God bless yall and may Jesus be with you.
I'm kind of puzzled, why is 7000 a biblical number?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
When you go waaay up in the primes, you get four prime numbers in a row, 1741, 1747, 1753, and 1759. The difference in between each of these primes is 6, three 6's, and thhis doesn't repeat again in the sequence of primes.

Wrong.

You don't even have to go up that high.

251, 257, 263, 269

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Moved thread.jpg

Moved from News and Current Events to
Eschatology

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have one theory: the beast(666) kills the two witnesses and afterwards there is an earthquake that kills 7000, not sure about the 70 though. Another theory: that the beast(666) is carrying around a credit or debit card of some sort, explaining the 4 numbers. Maybe those are his numbers. Please feel free to share you're thoughts and ideas on this enigma. I need help explaining the 70, but I'm pretty sure it's in the Bible somewhere.
Daniel, I don't know about your theory, but the book of Revelation, chapters 6-19 are based on what takes place in the 70th week of Daniel 9:27 and the second half of the 70th week of Daniel 9:27, depending on the chapter(s).

It looks like this:
Chapter 6 - the full 7 years, 70th week
Chapters (7+8+9) - the second half of the 70th week
Chapters (10+11) - the second half of the 70th week, from the little book John eats
Chapter 12 - the full 7 years, 70th week
Chapter 13 - the second half of the 70th week
Chapter 14 - the second half of the 70th week
Chapter (15+16) - the second half of the 70th week, the wrath of God
Chapter 17 chapter about mystery Babylon, the beast, the ten kings, the 7 kings
Chapter 18 destruction of Mystery Babylon
Chapter 19 Jesus's return back down to earth

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This means it is now time to start to punish Babylon with the full vials of God's wrath

Anger, wrath and vengeance are human emotions and human failings which are being attributed to God. I will be honest, I can no longer even imagine a God with these deficiencies let alone worship such a deity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Man is made in God's image. Adam was formed - then it seems he was put into the garden and God breathed into him- and he became a living soul.

I am very well aware of what the Bible says. That is why I said that God is made in our image. And, just in case it isn't clear, I find that image very problematic.

Upvote 0