✟8,865.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Engaged
Praise Jesus Brethren,

Who of you has done an Esther Fast and how did you cope with it. At what times have you prayed?
Who of you is doing the midnight prayers from Elisha Goodman and seen breakthroughs in the Name of Jesus? Elisha Goodman encourages to pray especially at midnight. Does it really have a better impact than praying at any other time?
What are your experiences?

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Praise Jesus Brethren,

Who of you has done an Esther Fast and how did you cope with it. At what times have you prayed?
Who of you is doing the midnight prayers from Elisha Goodman and seen breakthroughs in the Name of Jesus? Elisha Goodman encourages to pray especially at midnight. Does it really have a better impact than praying at any other time?
What are your experiences?
Hello, and welcome to CF!

By the way, I'm going to see about having your post moved. This area is just for prayer requests, so you might not get much discussion (some kinds of discussion are actually not really allowed here).

We don't do Esther fasts (we have lots of others though!) and I don't know who Elisha Goodman is. But it is a an ancient Christian practice to awaken in the middle of the night to pray. We aren't really seeking particular "impact" in the way I think you may be asking, but yes, it is a particularly good time to pray. :)

But hopefully you will get more answers with your post being moved. Again, welcome!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ah my apologies. Yes please move it where it should belong. Sometimes I am confused where to post. :scratch:
No need to apologize. :)

I can't actually move it - that needs a mod or staff, I believe, but I did report a request to move it. Hopefully they will get to it soon.

It's understandable with so many forums, it can be confusing, especially at first. Feel free to ask for help anytime you need it though. :)

My guess is that if this writer you reference writes mostly to a particular denomination or faith group, the posting would get you the best response there?

Maybe something under Christian Communities, or Faith Groups?

Forums

Or maybe General Theology, if it's broader than any of those?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian