[MOVED] CV outbreak -- do you still love China? -- poll

Got hard feelings towards China's government?

• yes

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • no

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • building with time

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll just stick with the one proven fact that we have so far.

Once China knew that they had a serious outbreak, they still let hundreds if not thousands of airplanes leave their country heading to all different parts of the world. Showing no concern whatsoever for the health and safety of ones in other countries.

Do I still love China?
Their government -- NO.
Their people -- YES.

M

Last edited:

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Once China knew that they had a serious outbreak, they still let hundreds if not thousands of airplanes leave their country heading to all different parts of the world. Showing no concern whatsoever for the health and safety of one's in other countries.

Do I still love China?
Their government -- NO.
Their people -- YES.

M
God used them to send his 4 sore judgements on this wicked world.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I never did though. I always thought we were setting up for a bad deal with them. I never did dream so many of our core and main stream companies would defect with them though. Now we have a bit of a pickle to get out of there. Through the years I've been sad to see everything you/ we/ I buy has some portion if not all manufacturing in China. This is not good, never was good, never will be good, never could be good. Never mind a deficit with them. How stupid ! And now this. We have certain political leaders in our not so distant past who had a vision for this whole Chinese program but I wonder if they considered this kind of outcome. If they did they should be tried for treason. If not, well a serious lesson learned.

To me, as far as I'm concerned we can't pull out of there fast enough. Leave the factories behind, get our people out and rebuild. They never were nor could be our friends. Dancing with the devil over there, you never win doing that. That's my view but I'm just one citizens voice.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Once China knew that they had a serious outbreak, they still let hundreds if not thousands of airplanes leave their country heading to all different parts of the world. Showing no concern whatsoever for the health and safety of ones in other countries.

Do I still love China?
Their government -- NO.
Their people -- YES.

M
They did two things, governor. First of all, they tried to convince the world that this disease was not human-to-human transmissible when they knew that it was. Also, they pressured countries to accept arrivals from China. You put those two things together and the inevitable conclusion is, no this wasn't a bioweapon when it started but it turned into one because Chinese leaders saw an opportunity to cripple other societies. On Fox News, Mike Huckabee and his guest suggest that the coronavirus is a Chinese bioweapon

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
They did two things, governor. First of all, they tried to convince the world that this disease was not human-to-human transmissible when they knew that it was. Also, they pressured countries to accept arrivals from China. You put those two things together and the inevitable conclusion is, no this wasn't a bioweapon when it started but it turned into one because Chinese leaders saw an opportunity to cripple other societies.
This is interesting opinion.

When they knew they will be economically harmed, they tried to spread it to other countries too, so they will slow too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nathan Arrand

Apr 25, 2020
Harare
✟16,362.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do I love China? The question is not clear in its meaning. We are commanded to love the people but hate their sin. For God so loved the world... The government itself is evil BUT we do not fight flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and spiritual forces of darkness etc.
Did China manufacture the virus ie is it man-made?

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I do not feel any strong affection towards China. Some aspects of their culture are interesting and nice, some are disgusting, cruel, barbaric and totalitarian.

As somebody else said, the missionary love is there, to everybody.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Do I still love China?
Their government -- NO.
Their people -- YES.

M
I've never "loved" China. I travelled SE Asia, including Hong Kong, in the early 70's. I saw how hard the Chinese worked and how smart they were. I could see that if ever the regime permitted the people to achieve their potential, the West was in for a shock. I did not expect the West to fund the rise of China or give them access to technology that enabled them to grow so quickly. Short term greed will come back to bite the Western world, which is happening right now.

The church in China puts the West to shame. I can see the day when missionaries from China come to the West to get the church back on track.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I've never "loved" China. I travelled SE Asia, including Hong Kong, in the early 70's. I saw how hard the Chinese worked and how smart they were. I could see that if ever the regime permitted the people to achieve their potential, the West was in for a shock. I did not expect the West to fund the rise of China or give them access to technology that enabled them to grow so quickly. Short term greed will come back to bite the Western world, which is happening right now.

The church in China puts the West to shame. I can see the day when missionaries from China come to the West to get the church back on track.
The mission field and dedicated/dedication of missionaries is amazing over there in deed.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree with this, but my desire is for the Kingdom of God. The one perfect way to govern. :)

That's very important, but in the meantime we have been provided with a human form on His created world to be His beacon in the storm...we have duties to perform here as part of our Father in heaven's plan...for each and everyone of us...and the wicked of this world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They did two things, governor. First of all, they tried to convince the world that this disease was not human-to-human transmissible when they knew that it was. Also, they pressured countries to accept arrivals from China. You put those two things together and the inevitable conclusion is, no this wasn't a bioweapon when it started but it turned into one because Chinese leaders saw an opportunity to cripple other societies. On Fox News, Mike Huckabee and his guest suggest that the coronavirus is a Chinese bioweapon
I would go one step further and claim that this was a plandemic all along and was intended to happen exactly when it did...didn't Dr Fauci make that prediction back in 2017?...and his buddy Bill Gates and their buddy Jeffery Epstein...I think they've all been to his island.

• Agree
Reactions: Nathan Arrand
Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's very important, but in the meantime we have been provided with a human form on His created world to be His beacon in the storm...we have duties to perform here as part of our Father in heaven's plan...for each and everyone of us...and the wicked of this world.

Here is my justification for my view:
Being a follower of Jesus Christ I look to Him for guidance. From what I can glean from His life I notice he never tried to change government. He did call out the Jewish authorities for their behavior, and did say to Pontius Pilate, that His (Jesus') government wasn't of this world.

When in the desert being tempted by Satan offering Him any kingdom of the earth, Jesus didn't decide to change His mission here on earth and accept a kingdom in the hope that He would alter the government of said kingdom and bring about heaven on earth.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is my justification for my view:
Being a follower of Jesus Christ I look to Him for guidance. From what I can glean from His life I notice he never tried to change government. He did call out the Jewish authorities for their behavior, and did say to Pontius Pilate, that His (Jesus') government wasn't of this world.

When in the desert being tempted by Satan offering Him any kingdom of the earth, Jesus didn't decide to change His mission here on earth and accept a kingdom in the hope that He would alter the government of said kingdom and bring about heaven on earth.

Indeed...that's why we have free will...to do for HIm...or not.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Still? I never did. I know individuals who are very nice people, but China as a whole? Nope.

As sort of a naturalist who has been interested in preserving the North American ecosystem since childhood, China is our biggest enemy and we're under constant attack.

Upvote 0