Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well it looks like this week Trump will officially announce his pic for the US Supreme Court. Of course this is a most critical selection for our country's future.

Requesting and encouraging prayer from the Church in this dire matter.

Lord Jesus, thank you for moving upon Trump. Thank you for guiding him in his selection. Thank you for giving your country a conservative Judge that will benefit your Church, the Gospel message and America, that will be instrumental in helping to turn your nation around for the good according to your will. Amen.

Trump's down to 3 in Supreme Court search

Last edited:

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm happy with Neil Gorsuch! I didn't know much about him but on Fox listened to Jay Sekulow, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity spelling out why he is a great choice. I think he will vote Pro Life in his decisions.

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟326,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm happy with Neil Gorsuch! I didn't know much about him but on Fox listened to Jay Sekulow, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity spelling out why he is a great choice. I think he will vote Pro Life in his decisions.

This is not the place for political issues. Please read the rules here and understand that this is only acknowledgements of prayers without judging and political opinions.

Thank you.

All good things
Emmy

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thread moved.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums