✟246,295.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
'We won't force vaccine; but here's what we will do' - Inside Israel
This is how it starts...

Revelation said it would start here.
I am not sure this is related to revelation as those who cannot buy or sell will be anyone who doesnt want to get a vaccine and not anyone who is a Christian. The Bible says unless you have the mark of the beast you will not be able to but or sell. But I would say that even Christians will want to be able to buy or seel as far as Covid-19 vaccine is concerned. So many will be signing up to a government system that makes them get vaccinated so they are able to function in society. In fact signing up would be the Christian thing to do as the reasoning behind this is to stop the virus spreading and save lives.

I dont thing the Mark of the beast will have anything to do with people being able to by or sell the basics for life such as food ect. Otherwise many Christians would die for lack of food and essentials like medicines. I cannot see that this will be the case. If its about that then we are already under the beast as no one can buy or sell unless they opt into a capitalist system controlled by secular governments. It has to be something more specific like opting into a system where you have to give up your freedoms such as relaigious belief. That would destingusih those for and against God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,847.00
Faith
Christian
But the article is saying the vaccine is not mandatory but people will want to receive it because they can’t do some things can we live without being able to do those things ?

thankfully I don’t think the vaccine is the mark of the beast because I don’t think the mark of the beast will be something that may be necessary to save lives actually I believe it could be later if no one can buy and sell without it people would know maybe it will only be the mark of the beast once it is enforced no one can buy and sell without it but we should be suspicious of all things that we are told we should receive or we can’t return to life if it is not life threatening

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,847.00
Faith
Christian
But if the vaccine is not the mark of the beast could those who receive a vaccine be given a choice afterwards if they want to receive a mark to be able to buy and sell. We have to watch out for a mark or any other things that could be required for vaccinated people to do to be able to buy and sell

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
but it could be getting people ready to accept it in the near future.

This generation seems super-primed to fall in love with the Mark. They aren’t falling in love with Jesus Christ as preached in the Word (many false Christs abound). They hate those who bear his Name (endless whining and complaining about Christians, instead of owning their unbelief...which will be what damns them in the end).

I guess we could end up down the road aways with an even more super-primed generation (shudder).

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
One thing about it. If it is mandatory than it is not the mark. The mark is voluntary.

I am not sure where people are getting that the mark will be voluntary. It sure is not from the Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Revelation 18:23
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

This is the reason that we are to watch out for what will deceive all nations. for this reason we will find ourselves without a voice, and the light of truth shall shine no more... This void creates the end times. So it is very important to know and understand who, what where, when and how about this sorceries.

Reactions: Stan Ley
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If you look at the verse in Revelation.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

People like bill gates, etc.. (the rich) do not escape the mark. Where as now the rich are running the show and are developing these vaccines and are basically above all of this now. But that will not be the case for the time of the mark of the beast.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you look at the verse in Revelation.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

People like bill gates, etc.. (the rich) do not escape the mark. Where as now the rich are running the show and are developing these vaccines and are basically above all of this now. But that will not be the case for the time of the mark of the beast.

We already see the likes of Fauci, Biden & Harris getting jabbed, the mark will probably be the vax cert/ tatt/ implant.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I don't think that it is the fullness of the buy and sell aspect, it is the first step in the deception. that takes all nations into compliance. As with anything, there is always the trial runs to see what areas need more work to make it work in absolute control. Many over the years have thought the "mark" itself has to do with something physical on the hand or forehead. With that thinking, all attempts to do the under the skin rice seed has not been as successful as they would have liked. Compliance is the problem.

While all I described will play a role, I do not think it is what make God step in.

Next step... There is evidence out there that control via "dust" via Gates in an inoculated format will make crowd control easier, it still is not the mark. God's mark or seal is the Sabbath, and somehow that place the keep role in moving God to step in. All the mechanisms used by man will only contribute and help their agenda.

Now if this "control dust" monitors and makes decisions that like zombies the people think and behave in a manner that is in total compliance. then the matter of choice is gone. We already know that the kings of the earth are not interested in free thinking, but are after slaves. Now compliance is absolute.

When you read the bowls, one of the is the sores that just won't go away, boils so painful they wish they were dead. I have often wondered if all this foreign matter injected into the system, if one or more of them will get a response like what Revelation describes.

Revelation 16:11
And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder, are they just getting a B-12

I'd say you're right, that or the stage prop retracto-needle. There's a vid around where Fauci says he only felt a little pain in his arm for a day and proceeds to pat his other arm.

But only for so long. One day they'll be doing the usual routine for the cameras when the devil switches out the phials. Surprise! You know how these masons love their nasty pranks. It is the lottery in Babylon after all.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think that it is the fullness of the buy and sell aspect, it is the first step in the deception. that takes all nations into compliance. As with anything, there is always the trial runs to see what areas need more work to make it work in absolute control. Many over the years have thought the "mark" itself has to do with something physical on the hand or forehead. With that thinking, all attempts to do the under the skin rice seed has not been as successful as they would have liked. Compliance is the problem.

While all I described will play a role, I do not think it is what make God step in.

Next step... There is evidence out there that control via "dust" via Gates in an inoculated format will make crowd control easier, it still is not the mark. God's mark or seal is the Sabbath, and somehow that place the keep role in moving God to step in. All the mechanisms used by man will only contribute and help their agenda.

Now if this "control dust" monitors and makes decisions that like zombies the people think and behave in a manner that is in total compliance. then the matter of choice is gone. We already know that the kings of the earth are not interested in free thinking, but are after slaves. Now compliance is absolute.

When you read the bowls, one of the is the sores that just won't go away, boils so painful they wish they were dead. I have often wondered if all this foreign matter injected into the system, if one or more of them will get a response like what Revelation describes.

Revelation 16:11
And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Think the reference to the mark originates from the instructions regarding the Shema in Deut 6:8:

And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

God teaching Israel how to practice God's presence in order to keep the greatest commandment first in view and in action at all times.

And therefore the greatest 'triumph' of the devil, to replace the love of God with the counterfeit. So yes, compliance, but it's the sign of the heart of mankind that has been turned to satan. As in the days of Noah, when every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually (Gen 6:5).

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thread moved.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.