[MOVED] Are we in End Times and the Rapture?

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,831.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
are there anymore signs that need to be fulfilled

Ethnical Israel is back in the promise land, there is a great apostasy in the church today, Damascus is almost destroyed (it is written that Damascus will be destroyed in end times). The sign from Revelation 12 appeared in September 2017, look it up. Patriarchs had 2000 years, Israel had 2000 years and the Gentiles had 2000 years. For God one day is like 1000 years and 1000 years like one day. We had six days, and God rested on the seventh = Millennial Kingdom. We are good to go

Either way, we are ought to live everyday fully devoted to God. To wake up and say Jesus, come today. Everything you start to do expect not to finish because it can happen at anytime. What did Jesus say? The good servants serves him everyday, and the bad one says 'he will not come for a long time.' That's how you can tell who is good and who is bad. No servant of Jesus says he will not come for a long time.

I personally believe Jesus is now sitting in the clouds, waiting for an angel that His Father send to blow the final trumpet (read Revelation 14:14)

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
2 Thessalonians 2

1 ¶ Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 ¶ Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There more signs than this, but most ideologies using scripture to say "this is it" do not account for these signs - thus are easily dismissed.

We are instructed to not be easily shaken in your mind, or troubled in your heart because someone says it is the end, and that the second coming of Jesus Christ is upon us. This is because, these things happen with signs preceding.

So watch, and pray, and prepare.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i believe that looking for Christ outside of ourselves is a big mistake to make when He tells us that He will come with His Father and make His dwelling place inside of us if we love God and neighbour.

John 14:23
"Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them."

As far as this world is concerned we are a long way of i reckon. First the whole world has to turn around and grow faith in His loving truth.

Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Don't believers know that our Heavenly Father does not wish that anyone should perish but all come to the knowledge of the Son? Why do we not have the same mind as Him? The Son has!

John 12:32
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

The last 2000 years The Churches have been very busy building the Christian religion, but we have spend far to little time spreading the Gospel of faith in the Son of God. At the moment billions of God's offspring stand condemned not having faith in The Son of God, but clearly that is against the wishes of the The Son. Who said He was going to call all people unto Himself as we have already seen.

i'm sure Jesus means every word of that seeing the Victory Psalm clearly states this fact.

Psalm 22:27-28
"All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the Lord,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,
for dominion belongs to the Lord

and he rules over the nations.
"

So i believe Christ will be back when the Church submits to Christ's teachings, not constantly bigger about it and brings this whole world into the faith.

About those believers who think that they will be raptured really soon, they best understand that they better get to work calling people to repentance and loving sin to death.

The problem with the Christian Churches is that she is defiled by sins like never before, many religious people are sure in danger of being called hypocrites.

15 Mind-Blowing Statistics About inappropriate contentography And The Church
The Stairway to Heaven: Materialism and the Church

So if you want to see Jesus on the clouds of Heaven submit to Him with all your heart and learn to love God and neighbour. Let Jesus teach you to have an undoubted faith in Jesus Christ and you will see Him ruling from the clouds of heaven every day of your life down here.

It is absolutely awesome to see the prophecies of Scripture all being fulfilled - time and again - right inside your own inner world of being, what more evidence does one need that the bible is true than that?

Peace.

Armageddon.

In my inner world life died everywhere,
famine taking what sword had left behind.
Brim and hailstones flattening what stood up,
no escape from the carnage I could find.

Awed I saw Jesus the evil fight,
turning my world into a battleground.
I saw billows of smoke rising up high,
rolling thunder through my world rebound.

I watched as scorpions paraded my soul,
stinging those godless in their lust.
Massive grasshoppers devouring all my good,
fierce horses trampling me to dust.

I saw much of my greenery burn-up,
fleets of cargo ships sadly perish.
Daily trade coming to an abrupt hold,
ungodly rulers wrong to cherish.

I saw the Dragon reigning his subjects,
watched the numbered die like flies.
I heard the false prophet's constant lying,
demons smearing God's love with lies.

It was the blood drinking prostitute,
which flabbergasted me the most.
Unfaithfulness killing God's chosen,
with fiery death she was deposed.

I saw my world's kingdom going down,
ruling Babylon fall in one day.
With two thirds of my world wiped out,
I watched true Peace coming to stay.

And so watching God's own safely at home,
I finally let my tears run dry.
Seeing Jesus arising on the clouds,
I joined the Hallelujah cry.

Upvote 0

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why would it matter to a believer?
But there still isn't the correct animal authenticated for the sin offering ritual, I heard one was born, but last I heard it was to stay all white and without blemish for a certain amount of time. I don't know if it has/did. I don't even know if everyone thinks a third temple has to be built, but that has definadefinitely not happened.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We are very close. The bible says " And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Joel 2:28

Go on youtube and search for " hell testimony" and over the past year, there have been hundreds of people being shown hell all accompanied by Christ telling them " Go and tell my people this place is real and to repent. Time is out. If they do not turn back to me, it will be too late." These testimonies are all very similar, the people are in tears, describing the same place, different torments, hideous demons, terrified human souls, people in there by the billions. Check it out for yourself, but do not glorify it. Know the enemy but do not give him place. Watch these testimonies but stay focused on Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
If the rapture was in effect I would be gone already.

I don't know how close we are to the "End of the Age" but I think the parable of 10 virgins is clear that we are to always be ready.

I like this lyric of "In Christ Alone" so much:

"Till He returns, or calls me home
This is the Pow'r of Christ in me"

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you folks want an idea about what is coming and was started this year as a test run, read this link. Ignore the opinions of the article's authour if you wish, and stick to the quotes of Schwab on the plan to do as the Bible says about end of days conditions. This is not conspiracy theory but actual quotes from the writings of the famous Klaus Schwab, the found of the World Economic Forum, on their plans for mankind. Masking oppression and domination in an aura of golden light.

Klaus Schwab and His Great Fascist Reset – An Overview

Reactions: Billy93
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does that mean?
You said...' These testimonies are all very similar, the people are in tears, describing the same place, different torments, hideous demons, terrified human souls, people in there by the billions. '

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
We've been in the last days since Jesus rose from the dead. Odds of Christ returning in our lifetime are essentially zero. He will return victorious when the Great Commission is fulfilled and all of his elect are saved.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He will return victorious when the Great Commission is fulfilled
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Exactly and his elect will be called out of the whole world. The Christian faith spread to every nation on Earth a couple hundred years ago.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian