Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
As the old saying goes, "follow the money". This documentary is very much right leaning, but still pretty damning if true.

At the very least, Biden's connections in China deserve scrutiny rather than smug dismissal. People deserve to know what kind of dealings our leaders' hands have been in. It's your right. Biden, Trump, I don't care. The media has scrutinized Trump for a good three years. Why not here?

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
People can make videos like this all day long. But the simple facts are none of these political clowns (republican or democrat) ever get arrested for there lies, crimes, etc.... All this is like everything else is entertainment something for cnn, fox, etc.. to draw an audience and sell advertising time.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
People can make videos like this all day long. But the simple facts are none of these political clowns (republican or democrat) ever get arrested for there lies, crimes, etc.... All this is like everything else is entertainment something for cnn, fox, etc.. to draw an audience and sell advertising time.

Who made this film and who funds them?

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

Maybe you're right. I had some hope when Epstein was arrested, but then he went and got suicided.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As the old saying goes, "follow the money". This documentary is very much right leaning, but still pretty damning if true.

At the very least, Biden's connections in China deserve scrutiny rather than smug dismissal. People deserve to know what kind of dealings our leaders' hands have been in. It's your right. Biden, Trump, I don't care. The media has scrutinized Trump for a good three years. Why not here?
The media reported on the FBI investigation and the Special Council investigation into Trump's campaign potentially collaborating with the Russians in their attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The media also reported on the whistleblower report and the ensuing house investigations, impeachment and senate hearings with regards to Trump and Guiliani putting pressure onto Ukraine to assist Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

What investigations do you want the media to report on with regards to Biden and China connections?

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
The media reported on the FBI investigation and the Special Council investigation into Trump's campaign potentially collaborating with the Russians in their attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The media also reported on the whistleblower report and the ensuing house investigations, impeachment and senate hearings with regards to Trump and Guiliani putting pressure onto Ukraine to assist Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

What investigations do you want the media to report on with regards to Biden and China connections?

How about watch the video? You don't have to, of course, but that's the point on why I made the thread. It'll answer your question if you're actually curious.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you're right. I had some hope when Epstein was arrested, but then he went and got suicided.

Oh, ones like that will be thrown under the bus on occasion, just to keep people believing that the system is working or at least working to some degree.

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Oh, ones like that will be thrown under the bus on occasion, just to keep people believing that the system is working or at least working to some degree.

Speaking of that, do you know what's also pretty strange? James Comey's own daughter was a lead prosecutor in the Epstein case. And now... her husband and Comey's son-in-law, Lucas Issacharoff, is lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell's case.

We live in hell. And worse yet, nobody believes me when I tell them. It's all fine and dandy, apparently.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of that, do you know what's also pretty strange? James Comey's own daughter was a lead prosecutor in the Epstein case. And now... her husband and Comey's son-in-law, Lucas Issacharoff, is lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell's case.

We live in hell. And worse yet, nobody believes me when I tell them. It's all fine and dandy, apparently.

You know satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the world, if only Jesus would worship him.

And nothing has not changed since that offer, meaning satan is still in possession of the worldly kingdoms.
God just gives satan people to rule his kingdoms with.

And America is no different, just google pagan statues of washington d.c.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
You know satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the world, if only Jesus would worship him.

And nothing has not changed since that offer, meaning satan is still in possession of the worldly kingdoms.
God just gives satan people to rule his kingdoms with.

And America is no different, just google pagan statues of washington d.c.

Well... Jesus did say after his resurrection "All power has been given to me in heaven and earth." I'm not sure how it all works, but it's fair to say it hasn't stopped Satan from making promises he can't keep at least, and creating virtual hells here. So I still somewhat agree.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well... Jesus did say after his resurrection "All power has been given to me in heaven and earth." I'm not sure how it all works, but it's fair to say it hasn't stopped Satan from making promises he can't keep at least, and creating virtual hells here. So I still somewhat agree.

Something relevant to the topic please.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,919.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If the video is short ish, I'll give it a watch.

In the meantime, Trump owes Russian 421 million personally. That's proven

On paper

So if this video has something as solid and clear cut as that I'll maintain an eye on it

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,919.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Sorry, I made it 3 minutes.
1. Dialogue was too slow
2. Curious about how clips were editted.

The mere fact that an investment firm got a deal in China doesn't seem like it would be noteworthy.

Trump himself (not his children) has a 200million loan coming due from China in 2022.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's the Blaze, very much right leaning as I said. But if there are facts here and we can follow the money, what do I care?
The Blaze is so biased I don’t bother with it anymore than cable news.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How about watch the video? You don't have to, of course, but that's the point on why I made the thread. It'll answer your question if you're actually curious.
If you cannot summarize it, I ain’t gonna waste any time on it.

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted, if this topic should even continue, to stick to the claims about Biden and China. Religion is irrelevant to the question.

I understand. I had no plans to carry further into that area, but I will reply in kind if someone brings something up in passing. I'm not going to stop that.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The Chinese economy is expected to surpass the U.S. economy. Already Asian Americans earn more than Caucasian Americans. Some of these are Chinese Americans who went to the finest U.S. universities and became U.S. citizens. China is problematic as they did intellectual property theft and territorial aggression, especially usurping fishing rights in the South China Sea and off the coast of South America.

Trump made a deal with China to invest in an Indonesian resort complex during trade negotiations. China later backed out.

Apple uses Chinese manufacturing facilities. Trump took a very large position in Apple stock. Numerous U.S. companies are working in China. Starbucks has coffee shops there.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0