altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted .
Who is the mourner? Perhaps they are those who lost someone through death, those who are busy with a divorce. This is people with grieve and sorrow about all bad things that can happen to people. Is it not marvelous that God, creator of the universe will see that they will be comforted? If you have anything in your life that you can mourn about, please do it because there is healing in mourning. Some of us always try to be THE STRONG ONE and block all crying and weeping from ourselves. Men tent to act this way but I know women are also guilty of not weeping when they should. You are robbing yourself form divine comfort.

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Remember there is a big difference to mourn and to have a pity party. Mourn comes when you are going through trauma and pity party is when you feel so sorry for yourself that you invite I, my, me and myself to join you. There is no comfort from God when you are weeping for the flesh.
There is also a season for weeping if trauma strikes your life and you can’t get over it, seek if there is not unforgiveness in your heart

Upvote 0
Originally posted by altya
Remember there is a big difference to mourn and to have a pity party. Mourn comes when you are going through trauma and pity party is when you feel so sorry for yourself that you invite I, my, me and myself to join you. There is no comfort from God when you are weeping for the flesh.
There is also a season for weeping if trauma strikes your life and you can’t get over it, seek if there is not unforgiveness in your heart
For everything, there is a season.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by altya
You are a good preacher. next time you preach, send me a tape of your sermon will ya?

Upvote 0