Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
They are just as big as some of the stones for the building of the Jewish temple.
"some ashlars of the Herodian Temple weighing 160,000 pounds still stand at a height of 100 feet above the foundations of Herod’s Temple. The physical work of angels? Some have wondered, but ancient construction techniques at Herod’s Temple were more sophisticated than we might imagine. Temple Mount history indicates this was the site of the First Temple, and that the previous platform and additional fill dirt was used to the best advantage."
The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History - Biblical Archaeology Society

Like I said----just cause we do not know--yet--how something was done, in no way means that some sort of other worldly creature had to do it! So they were smarter than us! We can barely figure out how the Jews did , but there are more clues for that.

In Costa Rica, where I was born, these stone spheres were thought to have been made by some sort of aliens as how could primitives people have made such round spheres and what tools could they have used?---one guy made one just using a small rock to chip away at it, and it was just as round! He did it on camera, I can't find the video I saw of him making one.
I am a searcher for truth.... I'll be searching for that video.. Think you could find it..

I'll be surprised if it is not a hoax... Christians, and giants are not the only places that you will be able to point and say that something is a hoax. In fact... I would say that there are more scrambling and fabricating done to prevent biblical truth from being brought to the front.

But..that's just me.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why is my truth not just as good as yours? You want to believe in something other than the ability that God gave us---why?
Because.. God did not give us the ability to create some of the things that were created in ancient times.. We cannot even do it today... So... how was it done? The bible tells us.. The Nephilim were men of renown....because they huge and did things that humans could not do.. they brought technology that humans did not know of.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Because.. God did not give us the ability to create some of the things that were created in ancient times.. We cannot even do it today... So... how was it done? The bible tells us.. The Nephilim were men of renown....because they huge and did things that humans could not do.. they brought technology that humans did not know of.

Yes He did--people just would rather believe He didn't and believe in half breed angels. The Nephilim were just that MEN. Why in the world would people want to prevent "biblical truth"---seems like that is all that we are all struggling for---the real truth, not made up stories that go against the marvels of God's creation and set people up for Satan deceptions later on. What would be the purpose in hiding against your so called truth? It would be easy to just say---"OK, we were too stupid and little to do all this so some super race did it." According to you guys the Nephilim were born to this world--so they grew up with the technology that was in this world. If you are suggesting that they had a higher intellect than us--than it is no different than to say that we ourselves had a much higher stature and God given intellect than we do now. Gold didn't create junk and had to allow fallen angels to "help us out." Maybe your God was that inept---mine isn't. We re the ones that failed, not Him.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I am a searcher for truth.... I'll be searching for that video.. Think you could find it..

I'll be surprised if it is not a hoax... Christians, and giants are not the only places that you will be able to point and say that something is a hoax. In fact... I would say that there are more scrambling and fabricating done to prevent biblical truth from being brought to the front.

But..that's just me.

I am not wasting my time on that video! And I bet you didn't even go to the link about the temple ruins and how they seem to have created those stones---the bible says they did it, not any angels--fallen or otherwise! Again, what would be the purpose for preventing bible truth---it is what we want. Truth that glorifies God, instead of diminishing Him.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,444.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The ancients were superb builders. They were highly skilled in moving giant stones.

Look at what the Romans achieved too!

We think with a 'modern' mind. How 'we' would accomplish things. Lots of their skills and ideas have been lost.

They didnt call in an alien spacecraft to move giant stones! Or were there giants living who could lift them. Thats all pure fantasy.

Upvote 0

New Birth

Jan 18, 2019
Vicksburg
✟22,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
I got a revelation! The giants ate the dinosaurs into being an indangered species and then the flood killed the rest and the giants. And the giants stood on top of the highest mountains just to get their head above the waters and then their foot slipped and the current took them into to sea. Sorry too many cartoons as a kid.

• Haha
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes He did--people just would rather believe He didn't and believe in half breed angels. The Nephilim were just that MEN. Why in the world would people want to prevent "biblical truth"---seems like that is all that we are all struggling for---the real truth, not made up stories that go against the marvels of God's creation and set people up for Satan deceptions later on. What would be the purpose in hiding against your so called truth? It would be easy to just say---"OK, we were too stupid and little to do all this so some super race did it." According to you guys the Nephilim were born to this world--so they grew up with the technology that was in this world. If you are suggesting that they had a higher intellect than us--than it is no different than to say that we ourselves had a much higher stature and God given intellect than we do now. Gold didn't create junk and had to allow fallen angels to "help us out." Maybe your God was that inept---mine isn't. We re the ones that failed, not Him.
The fallen angels had knowledge that they passed on to the humans of that time...
The Nephilim had size and strength beyond human capabilities...
Please explain how the wall in the photo, below, was constructed... even using technology of today.

Also... please give some support or text or scripture for your concepts.

amer--12-_1.jpg

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
It's a simple physiological fact. Our human bones are all the same... We are, in fact, all the same inside. Even the bones in our skull.. who would have thunk?

Let me know when you have actual research to share.

Oh. ..........You mean like 53 million dollars a day for NASA... Ya... guess you have a point.

Government agencies cost a lot to run. The funny thing is, NASA’s one of the least funded agencies we’ve had, and their funding has been steadily DROPPING over the past decades.

But regardless, you’d have a point here if they didn’t use some of that money for charitable purposes - which they do - or if you could prove that they’re not using that money for what they say they are - which you can’t.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,444.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The fallen angels had knowledge that they passed on to the humans of that time...
Please explain how the wall in the photo, below, was constructed... even using technology of today.

amer--12-_1.jpg

Where does it say the Nephilim had knowledge that they passed on, in the Bible?

Jack, i see a pattern with you in your posts where you are asked for proof but never provide it but expect others to do so?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

Government agencies cost a lot to run. The funny thing is, NASA’s one of the least funded agencies we’ve had, and their funding has been steadily DROPPING over the past decades.

But regardless, you’d have a point here if they didn’t use some of that money for charitable purposes - which they do - or if you could prove that they’re not using that money for what they say they are - which you can’t.

NASA Discovers Distant Planet Outside Funding Capabilities

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

New Birth

Jan 18, 2019
Vicksburg
✟22,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married

amer--12-_1.jpg
chisels, hammers, and a work force. Thats how it was constructed.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,444.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

I agree. They were highly skilled at stone work as is evident by their constructions etc etc.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The ancients were superb builders. They were highly skilled in moving giant stones.

Look at what the Romans achieved too!

We think with a 'modern' mind. How 'we' would accomplish things. Lots of their skills and ideas have been lost.

They didnt call in an alien spacecraft to move giant stones! Or were there giants living who could lift them. Thats all pure fantasy.
And, how did they move these giant stones..... any explanation... or just hearsay.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am not wasting my time on that video! And I bet you didn't even go to the link about the temple ruins and how they seem to have created those stones---the bible says they did it, not any angels--fallen or otherwise! Again, what would be the purpose for preventing bible truth---it is what we want. Truth that glorifies God, instead of diminishing Him.
Of course it does.. The bible, according to you, says a lot of things.. but I cannot find any scripture that supports any of your assumptions.

Until you can do so... I'm out.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

amer--12-_1.jpg

Already said--we did it!! So we don't know yet how--so what? Doesn't mean we didn't, Just means we are not smart enough to figure it out yet!!! There is noth9ng in the bible that says the Nephilim provided us with any sort of knowledge! Again---peope used to think the pyramids had been made by extra terrestrials or fallen angels--they know how they did them now, Easter Island was a huge mystery, they have moved those babies now, what about the Costa Rican spheres--man made---the Jerusalem temple, those stones are just as big as these some bigger ---man made--where is your proof of anything? It is just mere speculation because you don't know how we did it---our stupidity is no proof we were not far more advanced back then then we are now!! And for many things, they ended up that they used very simple tools.
You avoid answering my questions,

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Nobody thought this was possible a few years ago--
2000 year old drill bits
2000 year old drill bits

These drill bits are huge! Each of them are specified for a different purpose, each catered to penetrate a different type of rock.

Some of the drill bits were used to drill salts, natural gas, and oil.

Each of these huge ground penetrating drill bits were used for mass industry of extracting these precious minerals.

Years of trial and error perfected the knowledge of what was the best design to pierce a particular type of rock’

It is unknown to me what was the production process of making these heavy metal tips, and what these tips were made from.

The drilling rigs from 2000 years ago still litter the landscape in China.

The rigs are reminiscent of oil fields of Texas,

Towering bamboo framework shoot one hundred and eighty feet in the air bamboo cables attach to these bits with a tensile strength of modern stainless steel.

The engineering giants are a sight to see, which is amazing when considering the dependance of energy we have on these materials.

Oil and natural gas is the life blood of our modern society, and its by product plastic has infinite applications.

There is a wide variety of stylized bits. This accumulative knowledge did not happen overnight.

There must have been centuries of on-hand extractions of minerals.

Even 2000 years ago, in a time when mainstream government academics portray as primative, it was a much perfected science.

Of coarse 2000 years ago does not represent the beginnings of oil drilling or the making of heavy metal bits, what it does represent is a perfected mature industry at a perceived early date throwing into question the idea of early man as primative.

At first glance one might perceive these pointed metal objects as arrows lances javalins etc.

These hard metal sculptures were meant for piercing rock.

It would be ice to find some pics with a scale ruler to have a size reference but that is not available in this instance.

The length, weight, how and what they were attached to is unknown as well.

We tend to think that efficient drills and/or drill bits is a recent product this is not the case these are 2000 years old possibly older.

At this time many of the “Ancient Aliens enthusiasts” are showing drill marks and are promoting the idea that sophisticated drills were used in ancient times and many of the naysayers are saying no drill bits were found.

The evidence for drilled holes all over the world are substantiated with evidence of drill bits for hard stone in China, and the abundance of evidence of a global trade market.

Plumbing, electric, and gas were all used in the past so the mystery of what the holes were used for is no mystery at all. Evidence of drilled holes were used for the same reason we use drilling for today.

Approximately 5,000 years ago Chinese coastal people were boiling sea water to produce salt. As high density human settlement penetrated further and further inland and increasingly relied on farming, salt — critical to human survival as a vital food supplement and preservative — became a valuable commodity. The first recorded salt well in China was dug in Sichuan Province, around 2,250 years ago. This was the first time water well technology was applied successfully to the exploitation of salt and marked the beginning of Sichuan’s salt drilling industry. From that point on, wells in Sichuan have penetrated the earth to tap into brine aquifers, essentially ground water with a salinity of more than 50 g/l. The water is then evaporated using a heat source, leaving the salt behind.

wells were being drilled up to 459 ft (140 m) deep. Rural farmers in China still use this drilling technique for water wells today. The drill bit is made of iron, the pipe bamboo. The rig is constructed from bamboo; one or more men stands on a wooden plank lever, much like a seesaw, and this lifts up the drill stem about 3.3 ft (1 m) or so. The pipe is allowed to drop, and the drill bit crashes down into the rock, pulverizing it. Inch by inch.

Ancient Chinese drilling

Chris L Lesley/Greater Ancestors World Museum

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Do you believe that you have two lower leg bones and one upper leg bone?
Do you believe that every other human is the same and has the same bones?

But... the skull... it's different? And, you want proof of a physiological fact of human anatomy?

If NASA is one of the least funded... at 53 million a day.. then why pick on a group that is asking 5K to go to South America on an extensive, all inclusive, investigative and exploration yourself... where you actually get something out of it?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Of course it does.. The bible, according to you, says a lot of things.. but I cannot find any scripture that supports any of your assumptions.

Until you can do so... I'm out.

There is not one verse that states the Nephilim gave us any information!!! You have no scriptural support for any of these assumptions!!

• Agree
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
LOL ... in order for a tool to make a mark or remove material from an object.... the tool must be of a harder material than the object....

Unless, of course, you can drill though steel with a piece of wood..... OR, cut iron with a copper saw......

Sorry.. I'm done here....

Upvote 0

New Birth

Jan 18, 2019
Vicksburg
✟22,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
LOL ... in order for a tool to make a mark or remove material from an object.... the tool must be of a harder material than the object....

Unless, of course, you can drill though steel with a piece of wood..... OR, cut iron with a copper saw......

Sorry.. I'm done here....
maybe a harder stone.

Upvote 0