On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="mmksparbud, post: Why would you make that assumption when there are no females around and God simply doesn't make useless. They are His messengers, not created for reproduction. It's more hilarious to suggest what you are suggesting--00billions of angels all running around lusting after a way to copulate and unable to do so. No wonder they fell! :doh:
The idea that angels could be tempted by hormones is your own, thanks.

They weren't created fallen!!:doh:
So then one might be willing to consider the change to fallen as significant.

Your theory is made on assumptions.
Only difference between us I can see is that I am both aware of and able to defend mine.

Not concerns to those who do not care how wrong and foolish they are. I always have a wonderful day.
Thanks for not calling me an apathetic fool. :)

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The idea that angels could be tempted by hormones is your own, thanks.

You're the one that claims they could have sex -- so they would have had to have some sort of hormones---but I never mentioned hormones.

It was significant change for us, too! However, that did not involve having body parts functioning that were not functioning before, they'd already had the command to reproduce.

Only difference between us I can see is that I am both aware of and able to defend mine.

When and where?! I saw no proof of your assumptions.

Thanks for not calling me an apathetic fool. :)

LOL! I said no such thing---however, I may have worded that a little strongly--sorry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Anyway,...

LOL!! Forester and Mazulli---that's your evidence??!!! You need to go back a few posts. They're not credible by any means!!! But they are good for a laugh. You believe everything out there? There are videos of mermaids also. It is amazing what special affects can do---Mazulli has won a few awards for them.

• Agree
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for not laughing at me or saying I will believe anything. Very kind of you not to do that.
Rick, you're a good guy. I find your stuff interesting. Heck, maybe it's possible. In some cases.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rick, you're a good guy. I find your stuff interesting. Heck, maybe it's possible. In some cases.
Thanks,... yeah who knows?
A lot more people than I expected.
Not a lot of deft rejection to be had. It's all ham-fisted around here. Humorless and judgemental.
I'm learning to temper my expectations, but now you seem to be a breath of fresh air.
:)

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks,... yeah who knows?
A lot more people than I expected.
Not a lot of deft rejection to be had. It's all ham-fisted around here. Humorless and judgemental.
I'm learning to temper my expectations, but now you seem to be a breath of fresh air.
:)
People can be a bit rough. I get it. You post brave stuff, and respond kindly to unkind responses. That's good right there.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People can be a bit rough. I get it. You post brave stuff, and respond kindly to unkind responses. That's good right there.
Thanks. I really don't care if anyone believes or not. It IS interesting, believe it or not. I don't have to believe something to be interested in it or just enjoy it for a moment. I certainly don't live for this and I'm not looking for a hill to die on ( lol ). I play keyboards & guitars & sing. I love to draw & paint,... I work part time in a sign shop...
But people want to define me before they decide they can just enjoy my company. I can take a dope slap. But most people who want to give me one, can't. I gladly accept godly rebuke.
Whatever.
Thanks for changing the chemistry of this thread. The PH balance was too acidic.
;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks. I really don't care if anyone believes or not. It IS interesting, believe it or not. I don't have to believe something to be interested in it or just enjoy it for a moment. I certainly don't live for this and I'm not looking for a hill to die on ( lol ). I play keyboards & guitars & sing. I love to draw & paint,... I work part time in a sign shop...
But people want to define me before they decide they can just enjoy my company. I can take a dope slap. But most people who want to give me one, can't. I gladly accept godly rebuke.
Whatever.
Thanks for changing the chemistry of this thread. The PH balance was too acidic.
;)
People tend to say stuff on-line that we wouldn't dare say to anyone's face. You're a cool guy, Rick. I like that you're musical! I'm not, but my husband is, and my dad was. Hang in there, man! CF can be a bit brutal. I get kind of tired of all the "are all Catholics going to Hell?" threads. Gets a wee bit old. Feel free to keep posting cool stuff that you find. I thought it was neat.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0