Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This game was just released yesterday on early access via Steam and other avenues. Who has played it, and its predecessor (Warband, etc...) and what are your thoughts?

BTW, if anyone would like to develop a Christian community of gamers on Steam just message me and we can start connecting.

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This game was just released yesterday on early access via Steam and other avenues. Who has played it, and its predecessor (Warband, etc...) and what are your thoughts?

BTW, if anyone would like to develop a Christian community of gamers on Steam just message me and we can start connecting.

I'm looking forward to M&B II. I'm currently in a country that doesn't have the download speeds of the US, and I made it through 26 of 31 GB just to boot my computer up today, and find out that Steam is requiring me to download it all again. Very discouraging. I've heard the 2nd one is good, but does have a few flaws. That said it's still considered to be in Early Access, and I know that they will get it right. The project lead is a perfectionist which is what's taken so long to get the game out to the public in any playable form.

Nonetheless, I have played Warband and enjoyed it thoroughly. There were some great mods out there for the 1st one as well.

On the Steam group I shot ya a message.

Upvote 0