ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I was on my way to the store this afternoon stopped at a red light, when right in front me a man on a motorcycle got hit by a car crossing the intersection. It was a loud fast crash. I dont want to get into deals here but this was a horrific site to see right in front of me. I'm just blessed that my mother was home to help me calm my nerves.

I just wanted to ask all of you to please pray for this man and the older gentleman driving the car. My state doesnt require helmets and the motorcycle driver wasnt wearing one! Please pray for everyone who stopped to help and witnessed this crash.

Thanks again for all your prayers!
GOD BLESS YOU!

S

StarryEyes

Father God, thank You for Your healing touch! Lord, please be with this man who was hit by a motorcycle, and also be with the driver of the car. Lord, I'm sure it saddened You to see this also and I know You will provide for the victim/s. You know exactly what happened Lord, and what they are facing. Please also comfort the witnesses, and the family and friends. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

:hug:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was on my way to the store this afternoon stopped at a red light, when right in front me a man on a motorcycle got hit by a car crossing the intersection. It was a loud fast crash. I dont want to get into deals here but this was a horrific site to see right in front of me. I'm just blessed that my mother was home to help me calm my nerves.

I just wanted to ask all of you to please pray for this man and the older gentleman driving the car. My state doesnt require helmets and the motorcycle driver wasnt wearing one! Please pray for everyone who stopped to help and witnessed this crash.

GOD BLESS YOU!
Oh honey I'm so sorry you saw that and so sorry for all involved. A month ago I also saw a young man hit on a motor cycle and every bone in his body was broken. I thought he was dead and started praying for him there and then for God to give him a second chance. Well he lived. Me and my friend sent him a card to the hospital. I am so thankful that he lived but I know he is in horrible pain. God bless you honey. Love and hugs Lady Marion

Dear Lord Jesus please help this situation. Please touch the man who was driving the car that hit the motorcycle. Please help him and comfort him. Please help the man on the motorcycle if he still lives please give him another chance. Give his doctors wisdom to fix him. Lord please help all those who were there to witness this horrific accident. Please calm all their nerves and please take the scenes out of their minds. Help them all in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

GOD BLESS YOU!
:bow:
O Lord Jesus Christ our God, who in thy mercy and loving-kindness dost regard the prayers of all who call upon thee with their whole heart, incline thine ear and hear my prayer, now humbly offered unto thee:
Be mindful O Lord, of all those involved or who witnessed this horendous collision, and grant them mercy, life, peace, health, salvation and visitation, and pardon and remission of sins; that they may evermore praise and glorify thy holy name.
Grant them all thy grace, that they may be diligent and faithful; that they may avoid evil company and influence, and resist all temptation; that they all may lead a Godly and righteous life, blameless and peaceful, ever serving thee, that they may enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Hear my prayer, O Lord, for thou art merciful and compassionate, and lovest mankind, and to thee are due all glory, honor and worship: to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages.:crossrc:
:amen:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may You let this man live and not die. May You heal his wounds and restore him. I pray that You will spare him and calm the one who seen this accident. May You help her to keep him in prayer. May You hear her prayer and our prayer for this man and also for the driver who must feel terrible as well, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums