Country
Canada
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
From which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

PHILIPPIANS 3:20

Anticipating Christ’s return is the greatest source of spiritual motivation, accountability, and security. It provides tremendous motivation in pursuing Christ because you will want to be ready when He comes. You will want to have been faithful in serving Him. You can find motivation in the hope of one day being rewarded by Christ and hearing, “Well done good and faithful servant…. Enter into the joy of your lord” (Matt. 25:23).
Christ’s return provides accountability because that’s when “each of us shall give account of himself to God” (Rom. 14:12).
And His return will make you secure, knowing that Jesus said, “This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day” (John 6:39).

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

PHILIPPIANS 3:20

Anticipating Christ’s return is the greatest source of spiritual motivation, accountability, and security. It provides tremendous motivation in pursuing Christ because you will want to be ready when He comes. You will want to have been faithful in serving Him. You can find motivation in the hope of one day being rewarded by Christ and hearing, “Well done good and faithful servant…. Enter into the joy of your lord” (Matt. 25:23).
Christ’s return provides accountability because that’s when “each of us shall give account of himself to God” (Rom. 14:12).
And His return will make you secure, knowing that Jesus said, “This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day” (John 6:39).

i lobe the little picture. is it a david hayward? naked pastor? i love his work

Upvote 0