Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟19,706.00
Faith
Catholic
3E5542CF4BA6263F86E0D547E374C.jpg

A mother has told an inquest hearing how she accidentally flushed her baby down a toilet before hiding his body in her car boot.
Claire Jones became pregnant after an affair with work colleague Marcus Bezerra, Cardiff Coroner's Court heard.

She hid her condition from friends and family, including partner of 11 years David Stoneman, by claiming a wheat allergy caused a hard mass to form in her stomach.

When she experienced pains in the early hours of December 28 last year, a week after her due date, she put it down to the diarrhoea from which she was suffering. Ms Jones said she did not realise she had given birth to son Daniel until she flushed the toilet at her partner's parents' home in Penarth, South Wales, where she had been celebrating Christmas.
Ms Jones, of Pontnewydd, Cwmbran, South Wales, told the inquest: "While I was still on the toilet, I flushed it, and I felt something pull. I stood up slightly, and I could see a foot in the bowl of the toilet."

Source

Please pray!

Lord, in your Mercy, hear our prayers. :crossrc:

Mom2Alex

In Christ
Jul 19, 2008
+Diocese of Buffalo, NY
Visit site
✟9,585.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
3E5542CF4BA6263F86E0D547E374C.jpg

A mother has told an inquest hearing how she accidentally flushed her baby down a toilet before hiding his body in her car boot.
Claire Jones became pregnant after an affair with work colleague Marcus Bezerra, Cardiff Coroner's Court heard.

She hid her condition from friends and family, including partner of 11 years David Stoneman, by claiming a wheat allergy caused a hard mass to form in her stomach.

When she experienced pains in the early hours of December 28 last year, a week after her due date, she put it down to the diarrhoea from which she was suffering. Ms Jones said she did not realise she had given birth to son Daniel until she flushed the toilet at her partner's parents' home in Penarth, South Wales, where she had been celebrating Christmas.
Ms Jones, of Pontnewydd, Cwmbran, South Wales, told the inquest: "While I was still on the toilet, I flushed it, and I felt something pull. I stood up slightly, and I could see a foot in the bowl of the toilet."

Source

Please pray!

Lord, in your Mercy, hear our prayers. :crossrc:

I will never understand a lot of things that people do, say and rationalize about.

Lord have mercy on us all.

:crossrc:

Reactions: ukok
Upvote 0

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟19,706.00
Faith
Catholic
I will never understand a lot of things that people do, say and rationalize about.

Lord have mercy on us all.

:crossrc:

You and me both. There are some very warped people in the world. It just breaks my heart when the innocent suffer at the hands of those who should cherish, nurture and care for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.