Seeker
Mar 19, 2013
Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
✟15,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Seriously - there is a movie coming out in December titled "Exodus: Gods and Kings" that stars Christian Bale as Moses as Sigourney Weaver will play Tuya, wife of the Pharoah. Ben Kingsley also stars as Nun, the father of Joshua and Joshua is played by Aaron Paul, of recent Need for Speed fame/

Upvote 0
T

theblockiswarm

Seriously - there is a movie coming out in December titled "Exodus: Gods and Kings" that stars Christian Bale as Moses as Sigourney Weaver will play Tuya, wife of the Pharoah. Ben Kingsley also stars as Nun, the father of Joshua and Joshua is played by Aaron Paul, of recent Need for Speed fame/

Wow that sounds like a terrific cast. BTW I think Aaron Paul is more known for his role in Breaking Bad, where he did an amazing job.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Nicholas Cage playing Rayford Steele is pretty inappropriate.

He's not really a religious figure, though. Unless someone has put the Left Behind series into the Biblical canon while I had my back turned.

For shame, whoever did that. For shame.

Reactions: The-Doctor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums