Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single

By,.,.,.,.,.,. no longer believing this—

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

When later, Moses gives us the Ten Commandments.,./\.,./\.,. /\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\

Out of the “Ten Commandment’s”; which do you believe they truly follow today-?

Ten Commandments

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill. (murder)

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

7/10’s (70%) of the Ten commandments have been put into public “law” in every recognized country member in the United Nations.

Can you guess which one’s :)-

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is where literalist's fall flat on their behinds! Every one of those ten commandments yields far more interesting insights into the nature of sentience than we, as a generality, afford them!

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

When later, Moses gives us the Ten Commandments.,./\.,./\.,. /\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\

Ten Commandments

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

7/10’s (70%) of the Ten commandments have been put into public “law” in every recognized country member in the United Nations.

6 - 8 -........9?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Ten Commandments

8. Thou shalt not steal.

There are laws specifically on 6,7,8,&9.

The rest are covered by laws protecting those who
do follow all ten so that adherence to
all ten is protected behavior.

So all 10 really.

That is what makes America great, not elected officials.

God has replaced all his Biblical laws with Human Law.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.By,.,.,.,.,.,. no longer believing this—Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

Killing animals is not murder. Jesus killed fish and fed 1000's.

Such a odd formatted post, you had to post exactly the same on different websites?

Last edited:
Reactions: ewq1938
Upvote 0

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Such a odd formatted post, you had to post exactly the same on different websites?

If you want a wide range of opinions you ask a wide rang of posters what their opinion is.

It's just that simple

Upvote 0