Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
thoughts and opinions ? open discussion -I have no predisposition on the topic .I find it fascinating is all .

Thanks for posting that, I watched this one and the two following it. Very interesting material, tied together nicely. I myself have long thought that genetics had something to do with it. There are hints here and there mainly in Genesis but in other books as well. I am an family genealogist myself and have found by studying certain families that there seems to be 'good' genes and 'bad' genes. It makes it easier to understand things in the Torah like

Know therefore that the L-RD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

And this in Exodus: Then the L-RD passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The L-RD, the L-RD God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; 7 who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
<Staff Edit> I enjoyed the video as I'm sure others here will, some won't but I might even get his book, I've read his webpage too, for anyone interested in him as I myself haven't heard about him until now.

WHO IS ROB SKIBA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
He supposes Noah's son's wives were half-bread nephilim, and that the Holy Spirit can recode the bad genes. So he is supposing that God commanded the flood to wipe out all evil nephilim genetics while allowing three newlywed half-breads to remain on the ark. He stresses that 'all means all' and assumes that since all the people on earth had corrupted their ways (Gen 6:12) that the wives of Noah's sons were tainted with the nephilim serpent seed.

He makes sin genetic, and believes that the job of the Spirit of God is to recode the genome of the genetically impure. So as to save(purify) them.

So..... how many here have ran dna tests to identify Jewish ancestry? What happens when that data starts to be used to determine whether or not you are half-bread nephilim? Eugenics anyone?! If only it was merely cow manure, and not actually connected to the eugenics mindset.

My biggest issue with this topic is it resurfaces concepts of genocide. Bad seeds need to be driven from the world entirely, no? whether by death or conversion? Sorta gives a whole new meaning to 'conversion'. He supposes that faith which provides the indwelling of the Spirit converts the bad genes to good. And we know if you don't have faith and the Spirit you will not be written in the book of life but suffer death.

Now you know what the term 'bad apple' means. Genetically impure. Needing the Spirit to recode your genes. And no, we are not big enough to define the parameters of who has the bad genes. Good Lord, I just watched the show 'conspiracy' last night. Ikeman and crew sitting around the round table in a covert meeting determining the parameters of who is a Jew and how all must die.

Personally, not interested in this Hebrew Roots teaching. The Messianic Jewish community as a whole does not promote this type of teaching. That would be the point Gx2 was trying to make.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He supposes Noah's son's wives were half-bread nephilim, and that the Holy Spirit can recode the bad genes. So he is supposing that God commanded the flood to wipe out all evil nephilim genetics while allowing three newlywed half-breads to remain on the ark. He stresses that 'all means all' and assumes that since all the people on earth had corrupted their ways (Gen 6:12) that the wives of Noah's sons were tainted with the nephilim serpent seed.

He makes sin genetic, and believes that the job of the Spirit of God is to recode the genome of the genetically impure. So as to save(purify) them.

So..... how many here have ran dna tests to identify Jewish ancestry? What happens when that data starts to be used to determine whether or not you are half-bread nephilim? Eugenics anyone?! If only it was merely cow manure, and not actually connected to the eugenics mindset.

My biggest issue with this topic is it resurfaces concepts of genocide. Bad seeds need to be driven from the world entirely, no? whether by death or conversion? Sorta gives a whole new meaning to 'conversion'. He supposes that faith which provides the indwelling of the Spirit converts the bad genes to good. And we know if you don't have faith and the Spirit you will not be written in the book of life but suffer death.

Now you know what the term 'bad apple' means. Genetically impure. Needing the Spirit to recode your genes. And no, we are not big enough to define the parameters of who has the bad genes. Good Lord, I just watched the show 'conspiracy' last night. Ikeman and crew sitting around the round table in a covert meeting determining the parameters of who is a Jew and how all must die.

Personally, not interested in this Hebrew Roots teaching. The Messianic Jewish community as a whole does not promote this type of teaching. That would be the point Gx2 was trying to make.
i know nothing of genetic sin.. nor what the guy says .

interesting though , i do know that we are not to eat the blood for "the life is in the blood"

so if the life has sin .. the blood is sinful and if the blood of my father has sin.. i am born tainted with it .. we are after all a product of our fathers .
you wil note i did not say we are born guilty of sin , but that we are tainted with the imperfect blood of our fathers and so the "bent " towards it is already in us . thus eben if we live a perfect life we still cannot save ourselves . di messianic jews not believe that ? it makes no sense to me if it is not so.. becaseu it means any one of us who grew up and as a young child never disobeyed our parents nor broke any of the 10 commandments -would automatically be saved - and yet it is not the case. so it has to be that case that we are born with sin and because of that become guilty of our own sin sooner or later .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
What are the highlights of this video for those of us who aren't able to take the time to watch it all?

What scriptures is he using?

Mainly the ones in Genesis surrounding the flood story. He also uses the books of Jasher, Enoch and Jubilees to give a fully rounded picture. All of which are Jewish literature. In his studies he showed that of the three sons where the giants came from and could find no reference to any coming from Shem which of course is the son whose progeny sired Israel and the Jews and the Messiah. He says this bloodline was kept pure to bring about the Messiah.

AFAIK no Messianic Group has any stance one way or another on this subject. It is not part of doctrine to believe it or not.

Rob (the guy in the video) says of his beliefs:

I absolutely do believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, (I believe that equals 3 which is a Trinity). Whither or not I call the Holy Spirit a 'person' is Irrelevant, The Spirit is a functional part of the Godhead and I have never questioned that. When the Father sends out HIS Spirit it does that which the Father intended it to do, having within it the personality of the Father.

He goes on to say he doesn't believe in Modalism or even any variant on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
i know nothing of genetic sin.. nor what the guy says .

interesting though , i do know that we are not to eat the blood for "the life is in the blood"

so if the life has sin .. the blood is sinful and if the blood of my father has sin.. i am born tainted with it .. we are after all a product of our fathers .
you wil note i did not say we are born guilty of sin , but that we are tainted with the imperfect blood of our fathers and so the "bent " towards it is already in us . thus eben if we live a perfect life we still cannot save ourselves . di messianic jews not believe that ? it makes no sense to me if it is not so.. becaseu it means any one of us who grew up and as a young child never disobeyed our parents nor broke any of the 10 commandments -would automatically be saved - and yet it is not the case. so it has to be that case that we are born with sin and because of that become guilty of our own sin sooner or later .
I found it interesting (and I'm not sure which vid is was on ) where he was speaking to a friend of his who is a nursing student and she told him that she had a story to tell him. When they got together she told him that she had learned in school of an experiment where they did DNA analysis on men in prison that were there for heinous (violent) crimes. The results came back that showed that on almost every one of them there was a certain marker that isn't seen on many people.

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found it interesting (and I'm not sure which vid is was on ) where he was speaking to a friend of his who is a nursing student and she told him that she had a story to tell him. When they got together she told him that she had learned in school of an experiment where they did DNA analysis on men in prison that were there for heinous (violent) crimes. The results came back that showed that on almost every one of them there was a certain marker that isn't seen on many people.
wonderfully, this is the very type of thing we cannot free ourselves from and an example of our need of a saviour :) for he can and does free us .in whatever capacity of flesh we derive from ,we surely are a tainted race . hence the need to be "born again not of flesh but of water and the spirit -it actually makes even more sense now .

sin really messed man-kind up
..and the violation of mating with man-kind can only be seens as suggested . wicked on a whole other scale of wickedness .
makes sense also . if (sorry for the yukky reference )" inappropriate behavior with animals" and "buggery" and "adultory" is condemned to immediate execution by God for its destructive violations , how much more the cross breeding of spiritual with carnal .

Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Genesis 6:4 says the sons of God came down in "those days and ... also afterward" so the text already has the answer. There is no mystery or problem to solve. Different angels have descended and begotten children throughout history.
That leads to another question.. How do we tell them from us?

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums