Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So are Abraham and David, but the Jews listened to them as they did Moses. Enoch wasn't a Jew and they will not know him or listen to him. He's done nothing for the Jewish people the way Moses did.

If the Jews didn't listen to Jesus even after He performed all those miracles to get them to believe, they're not gonna listen to Enoch.

His soul is in heaven.

His body has seen corruption.

He will be resurrected when we are. Not before.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The two witnesses will not be the actual Moses and Elijah , they will be two other men fulfilling their roles , just as John the Baptist was not the actual Elijah but was fulfilling the role of Elijah . That's why when he was asked if he was Elijah John said no he wasn't. What he could have said but didn't was , my name is John but I come in the spirit and power of Elijah.
That's possible too. But why do you think Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus on the Mt of Transfiguration in the presence of Peter, James, and John?

Regarding John the Baptist, come in the spirit and power of Elijah, back in Elijah's day as he was going to leave them who were going to the next group of prophets, one of them, Elisha asked....

2Kings2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's possible too. But why do you think Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus on the Mt of Transfiguration in the presence of Peter, James, and John?

Regarding John the Baptist, come in the spirit and power of Elijah, back in Elijah's day as he was going to leave them who were going to the next group of prophets, one of them, Elisha asked....

2Kings2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.
Yes. But that has been happening even today.

Remember Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijah's spirit

Elijah said "if you see me ascend, it shall be"

Elisha saw him ascend and received the "mantle" struck the waters and passed over and said

Where is the GOD of Elijah now?

Not because he didn't know whose spirit he had received
But because he did

And he understood then that it wasn't a double portion of Elijah's spirit

It was GOD's SPIRIT

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said John could be the Elijah if the Jews would accept it but it doesnt mean John was Elijah as he himself DENIED it.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH
Jesus also said that John was a temporary light and the greatest of men born of woman

John was a witness and a herald and a voice pointing all men to JESUS

And John hadn't even received THE HOLY SPIRIT

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Those were false prophets

They also kept telling Elisha to search for Elijah
Elisha knew that he would not find Elijah

it got to the point of embarrassment that these "prophets" keot telling him to go search for Elijah

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Those were false prophets

They also kept telling Elisha to search for Elijah
Elisha knew that he would not find Elijah

it got to the point of embarrassment that these "prophets" keot telling him to go search for Elijah
I don't know that I would call them false prophets. They just thought God had taken Elijah to another place, nearby.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that I would call them false prophets. They just thought God had taken Elijah to another place, nearby.
There will always be false prophets

GOD has given us of HIS SPIRIT that we may know THE TRUTH

Elisha knew THE TRUTH
These "prophets" had bits and pieces

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We were called to be HIS WITNESSES
There are no more prophets

Not in the sense that we are foretelling anything as we do not go beyond what is written

Nor do we proceed above the HEAD

We have a part in only one ministry

Reconciliation
And we certainly WERE told not to "rain fire down on anyone"

These two witnesses have a different ministry and can do just that

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Except for the killing of those young disrespectful boys whose parents should have taught him about Elijah Elisha was neutral.

His work was more restoring the people than uprooting them

Can you tell me what will this root become :

be4 you start to feel smarter than Elijah

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you tell me what will this root become :

be4 you start to feel smarter than Elijah
Well sir
It appears that you are smarter so I will submit thst it is you who should tell me whst this little child with a sword and book will become

I don't recognize his attire
And I don't recognize the book

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well sir
It appears that you are smarter so I will submit thst it is you who should tell me whst this little child with a sword and book will become
I'm not smarter than anybody here, but these kids are not just mocking Elijah (the Jews) these are taught to wipe off Israel forever. But in the end times situation its God Himself who will put His hooks into their jaws and drag them to the field of Gog n Magog war.

Enemies of Israel are created by their parents, dont blame Elijah.
42 kids with dirty mouths, lessons to their parents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not smarter than anybody here, but these kids are not just mocking Elijah (the Jews) these are taught to wipe off Israel forever. But in the end times situation its God Himself who will put His hooks into their jaws and drag them to the field of Gog n Magog war.

Enemies of Israel are created by their parents, dont blame Elijah.
42 kids with dirty mouths, lessons to their parents.

WHO...ever said I blame ELIJAH!!!

Where did YOU get this idea!!!

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And John hadn't even received THE HOLY SPIRIT

Holy Spirit was not yet sent at the time of John's ministry. John was beheaded before Jesus ascension and the Holy Spirit poured to people.

The Roman catholic church in Vatican claims they have the head of John kept at their underground store.
ar

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Apostles have seen Moses and Elijah, not in a vision but a reality, isnt that enough.

What do you make of Matthew 17:9? And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Upvote 0