• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Featured Morning After Pill Fear

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by Aquatic Waves, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Aquatic Waves

Aquatic Waves Active Member

+283
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Guys I'm so so sorry with the constant threads. Now I'm getting even more sick and scared. This was back several years ago that I taken this pill and I didn't pay much attention to religion. And I had no clue til now that it was a sin to take this pill

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Isilwen

Isilwen Member

+135
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    In Relationship
    Please, go to a doctor and get some help.

3. Aquatic Waves

+283
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    I'm sorry

4. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,641
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    This sounds like good advice.

5. Tigger45

Tigger45 Intercessory prayer Supporter

+7,848
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    No apologies necessary. Posters are just concerned with your welfare.

6. Basil the Great

+2,641
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    No problem. This is Thanksgiving, so let all of us remember that we do have much to be thankful for and especially the gift of life itself. It sounds like you need to find some ways to relax. I suggest start by taking a long hot bath or shower tonight. I will pray that you get a good sleep.

7. Aquatic Waves

+283
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    For real. I'm not making all these threads just for attention. I really don't know where else to go to. I only have 1 Christian friend but he's not getting back to me about talking of all of my worries. So I come to help on here as my 2nd choice. Again I am sorry.

8. Aquatic Waves

+283
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Happy thanksgiving to all btw

9. Basil the Great

+2,641
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    Thanks. It has been a pretty good day for me, though this may well be my last Thanksgiving that I can share with both of my parents, as they are both about age 90.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Aquatic Waves

+283
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    I just said a prayer to you and them

11. joshua 1 9

joshua 1 9 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,353
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    A child conceived is a child waiting in Heaven for us. They love us, forgive us and they are looking forward to when we will be reconciled with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,466
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I don't think you need to apologize. Do as I do: always tell God what's troubling you. He cares and He forgives.

13. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,466
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Wow! My mother lived to be 93.

14. Leet

Leet Newbie

+69
    Pentecostal
    Married
    The morning after pill is not a sin. Abortion is.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,314
    Messianic
    Private
    If I understand you right, you had an abortion as the result of taking a pill. Feeling extreme guilt over an abortion is very common. Here are some stories of women (and one man) who overcame their anguish through the Lord. Also there is an organization that might help you called Shared Secrets. I honestly wonder if all your guilt and pain mostly goes back to the abortion. Abortions can really mess with people's minds and souls.

Here's the way the devil works, typically. First he says "Get an abortion. This is too inconvenient, too embarrassing. It's just a blob of tissue" or whatever. Then after the abortion he sends a demon to torment with you thoughts like "I am so terrible....I can never be forgiven...." etc. etc. Baloney to that.

Now I want to comment on something else. You have frequently talked about fear and worry over sins. Guess what? Fear and worry are sins! We are told often in the Bible "Fear not." Messiah told us NOT to worry. We are to trust in the Father of Mercies and accept and believe that He IS merciful. Otherwise, something else to worry about, you are not showing faith and "Without faith it is impossible to please Him."

People here care about you and want to help you as much as they can. We all know we can only help a tiny little bit and that you need to go to the Father, not us for in depth healing.

16. Hannah66

Hannah66 Member

+76
    Baptist
    Fornication is a sin.

17. Isilwen

Isilwen Member

+135
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    In Relationship
    Not just non-married women use the morning after pill.

18. Hannah66

Hannah66 Member

+76
    Baptist
    that's sad.

19. Hannah66

Hannah66 Member

+76
    Baptist
    that's sad.

20. Isilwen

Isilwen Member