Not open for further replies.

Katzpur

Sep 23, 2004
Salt Lake City
✟7,925.00
Faith
Mormon
CrownCaster said:
The only reason I am against the lds church is because God has opened my eyes and I can see that j.s. was nothing more then a pawn to satan and that the foundation and doctrine of the lds faith is anti-Christ. My feelings of the mormon church do not eat me up. I am very secure and happy in my salvation and knowledge of Jesus Christ. The real One, not the mormon one by the way. I just dont cow down to the mormon church or its devilish heresies.
Well, I sure hope you give all the other denominations equal time. Unless you are a Catholic, you could probably find a heresy or two in their old baggage, and maybe even some juicy stories about incestuous relationships between popes and their own children back in the middle ages. Surely that one church ought to give you plenty of devilish practices to trash. It's just too humbling to realize that you are devoting all of your time to such a teeny, tiny Church. We must be really "special." :holy:

Upvote 0

happyinhisgrace

Blessed Trinity
Jan 2, 2004
✟19,496.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Katzpur said:
Well, I sure hope you give all the other denominations equal time. Unless you are a Catholic, you could probably find a heresy or two in their old baggage, and maybe even some juicy stories about incestuous relationships between popes and their own children back in the middle ages. Surely that one church ought to give you plenty of devilish practices to trash. It's just too humbling to realize that you are devoting all of your time to such a teeny, tiny Church. We must be really "special." :holy:
katzpur, OS gave a warning, right before your post that we are to stay on topic of the thread. I think we should respect the mods decisions and follow the rules of the forum, even if "we" don't want to.

Upvote 0

CrownCaster

FlyFishers Of Men
Aug 18, 2004
✟1,995.00
Faith
Christian
Katzpur said:
Well, I sure hope you give all the other denominations equal time. Unless you are a Catholic, you could probably find a heresy or two in their old baggage, and maybe even some juicy stories about incestuous relationships between popes and their own children back in the middle ages. Surely that one church ought to give you plenty of devilish practices to trash. It's just too humbling to realize that you are devoting all of your time to such a teeny, tiny Church.
There are reasons I am not RC but at the same time, I dont see them teaching things that are against the salvational doctrines of the Bible. I dont personally care about the periphery issues. It is the ones that will hinder a person from finding the TRUE Jesus Christ that I am concerned about. When we all (those who truly accepted the Biblical Jesus) are in Heaven, I doubt the other stuff will even be worth a second glance.

We must be really "special." :holy:
Yeah, but like 'little bus' special.;)

Upvote 0

Katzpur

Sep 23, 2004
Salt Lake City
✟7,925.00
Faith
Mormon
happyinhisgrace said:
katzpur, OS gave a warning, right before your post that we are to stay on topic of the thread. I think we should respect the mods decisions and follow the rules of the forum, even if "we" don't want to.
Oh my goodness. Would 'we' include 'you', too, Happy -- or just me? Count the number of posts on this thread that are not related to the OP and you'll find just as many on one side of the fence as the other.

Personally, I have no further comments on this issue anyway. I personally could care less what kind of underwear anyone else wears. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Enjoy yourselves.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.