• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by ArmenianJohn, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,566
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    ahh.. I actually thought she was born here. thank you for the heads up.

2. ArmenianJohn

ArmenianJohn Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist

+4,691
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    America is one of the most corrupt country on earth. Even Trump says so by including AOC in his comments. And she is trying to fix it, partially by helping to get rid of Trump.

3. ArmenianJohn

+4,691
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Does that maker her less American, because she's like Melania Trump?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,726
    Christian
    Married
    You don't think that could be dangerous ?

James 3

5 In the same way, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it boasts of great things. Consider how small a spark sets a great forest ablaze. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8 but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

5. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,850
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Nope

6. Hazelelponi

+6,566
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    If it's so corrupt and horrible why do so many desire above all else to come and live here in freedom?

The applications are in the millions every year all clammering to get entry to live here. Our southern border is so inundated with people wanting in we don't have enough beds for them all just for the time it takes to process them.

If it's so horrible why do so many want to come?

Plenty disagree with your assessment, it seems.

7. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,726
    Christian
    Married
    So much for James ...

Are you open to hearing from his brother Jesus ???

8. ArmenianJohn

+4,691
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    That's why he curses so much, particularly blaspheming by taking the Lord's name in vain. As a Christian, I have to believe we need less people doing things like that.

9. ArmenianJohn

+4,691
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    You quoted Trump, he is the one who said it about AOC, so ask him. Are you saying plenty disagree with Trump's assessment? Trump is the one who thinks it's not great and wants to make it great again. In your previous post you were agreeing with him, now you're questioning him.

10. Hazelelponi

+6,566
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    .. I'll be good and leave the thread..

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  11. Brightmoon

Brightmoon Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.

+5,419
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    being ignorant,racist and boorish isn’t speaking your mind, it’s just simply being an abusive jerk

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  12. ViaCrucis

ViaCrucis Evangelical Catholic of the Augsburg Confession

+21,334
    United States
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    I've known lots of people who speak their mind.
    On a related note, I've also known lots of people who say and do really horrible things.

Speaking one's mind is not inherently virtuous.

-CryptoLutheran

13. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,369
    Christian
    Married
    this is the reporter:
    [​IMG]
    and he was talking about him specifically and an article the reporter had written (that President Trump then quoted from) about President Trump.
    found here: Video appears to show Trump mocking the physical condition of a reporter during a South Carolina rally
    I will say, if you want to defend him, claiming "His memory isn't what it should be." really isn't a good defense. :sorry:
    tulc(that people still defend President Trump about this is pretty sad) :sigh:

14. Brightmoon

Brightmoon Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.

+5,419
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    I could also add immature and sexist to that

15. Hazelelponi

+6,566
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    I know all that - although I'm sure your happy to post it all once more.. and I knew all that when i said what i said.. lol.

I'm out of your thread tulc, I left a while back when I said "I'll be good and leave the thread"

Hope you have a good night.

I have unwatched the thread but apparently that's a worthless endeavor as I still got your tag.. Good night...

16. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,222
    Non-Denom
    Single
    How does including AOC in a comment make America corrupt???

17. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,222
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What does Melania have to do with this? I simply pointed out that Omar was not born in America.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,369
    Christian
    Married
    'night! Hope your night is restful and filled with joy! :wave:
    tulc(and perhaps a cup of coffee or two!) :clap:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,222
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Yes, again. That means it was great before and had fallen out of greatness. The 8 years prior to Trump is when that happened. Now it is great again, and wants to keep it that way. That's why his new slogan is "Keep America Great".

20. ArmenianJohn

+4,691
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I simply pointed out that Melania was also not born in America.