More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're claiming that the differences amongst the races correlates directly to different classes. You yourself used "middle class" as an example of a "class" that you are talking about. "Middle" is a measurement. There can be superior and inferior to "middle" so you are obviously talking about superior and inferior classes.

Not really. In the mean while.. you are determined to keep undermining and distorting the intent my words.

That shows a lack of class. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You are failing to see the first case of racism?
No, you are failing to make a convincing case for Lucifer's fall being "the first case of racism".

A case took place between Lucifer and his angels and those who remained with God. Lucifer's own felt they were superior to the other angels.
Scripture reference, please?

Why do you keep turning a blind eye to what Job said about there being two different races of angels? Why? Its racism! The first occurrence of it before man was created! Can you admit to that much having now been shown the words of Job about angels?
I'm not turning a blind eye to anything. First of all, there are different roles of angels, more than two. They are not "classes". Second, angels have nothing to do with humans and how humans are created and humans' place with God. They are not a "race". Humans have classified ourselves into "races" as well as ethnicities. You have yet to prove any connection between angels and humans in terms of "race". Racism is about discriminating against men purely on the basis of human-defined race. It has nothing to do with angels. You have yet to provide scripture that says that angels have races or that angels have anything to do with the various races of humans. You provide scriptures that don't prove anything and then declare that as "proof" even though they don't mention anything of the sort. Your quote from Job doesn't prove that there are classes of angels - you are simply stating that it does.

Human "racism" is a mere reflection upon the angelic racism that delineated the schism between the angels when Lucifer arrogantly took his stand. Its not a fascination with angels. Its just another day in the study of God's Word. There are many truths to be found in God's Word that shed light on our human condition...

Angels can now look upon the human example of human racism and the evil angels see how stupid they really are. Racism is stupid. So, evil angels are getting schooled by God with fallen men being used as God's teaching tool.[/QUOTE]
Again, you make the claim, you then say it's part of "the study of God's Word", yet all the while you have not proven or backed up your claim at all from God's Word.

You do have a focus on angels, you keep going back to that topic and it's off topic for this thread.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not really. In the mean while.. you are determined to keep undermining and distorting the intent my words.

That shows a lack of class. :angel:
I'm not surprised that you didn't answer for your use of "wealthy class" as an example of "class" when you later claimed you weren't talking about money at all. It's just another of your self-contradictions. "Middle class" - your words. Middle comes between two things. One of those things, you stated, was "the wealthy class". So the classes you're talking about, by your own admission by your own examples, is monetary class. Now you're simply telling me "you are determined to keep undermining and distorting the intent my words [sic]", in other words you're using an ad hom rather than addressing the actual issue.

No, I didn't undermine or distort the intent of your words. If I did, feel free to show how. Show me how I distorted "wealthy class" to mean something other than your intent. YOU chose that word. YOU insisted that it was a "class". Now you're afraid to even repeat the term "wealthy class", much less explain it.

No, I haven't undermined or distorted the intent of your words - you've done that all on your own, and quite well to the point you don't need any help from me.

Also interesting how you're now dodging my question about what the "strengths and weaknesses" of the different races are. You so vehemently insisted that the races have different strengths and weaknesses and are not equal. Now you avoid that altogether. Because you know if you answer it, it will reveal your own racist views. I knew all along you'd dodge and avoid that question, and I was right.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, you are failing to make a convincing case for Lucifer's fall being "the first case of racism".

Lucifer and his followers thought they were superior to the other angels. They looked down upon those who preferred staying with the Lord.

You think "Morning Stars" and the "Sons of God" spoken of by Job are the same kinds of angels? One group sang, and the other cheered....

oh well... so be it.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lucifer and his followers thought they were superior to the other angels. They looked down upon those who preferred staying with the Lord.

You think "Morning Stars" and the "Sons of God" spoken of by Job are the same kinds of angels? One group sang, and the other cheered....

oh well... so be it.
And still no scripture to back up your claim that "Lucifer and his followers thought they were superior to the other angels. They looked down upon those who preferred staying with the Lord." Those are your words and there's nothing in God's Word making that claim.

And yes, different groups of angels. Not classes, but groups. There are cherubim and seraphim also. Different groups, different roles, but not classes. A choir has altos and sopranos, different vocal groups but not "classes". Altos are not superior or inferior in class to sopranos.

You took a verse from Job that mentions two groups of angels and then using your own imagination extrapolated that out to be different "classes" which are analogous to the "races" of humans which is a classification that humans made about humans and is not Biblical. Then you got mad at me for not just accepting it and for questioning it.

No scripture to back up your claims, don't expect me to just accept your opinions as facts.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And still no scripture to back up your claim that "Lucifer and his followers thought they were superior to the other angels. They looked down upon those who preferred staying with the Lord." Those are your words and there's nothing in God's Word making that claim.
Go find someone else to bother, please. ^_^

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Go find someone else to bother, please. ^_^
I am positive you are feeling bothered - it would bother me also if I made claims that I couldn't back up and somebody didn't just let me off the hook. But I don't do that.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am positive you are feeling bothered - it would bother me also if I made claims that I couldn't back up and somebody didn't just let me off the hook. But I don't do that.
That is not what bothers me. I know a black person whom I shared that with. He took note and said that he liked what I had to say.

What bothers me is something you are incapable of grasping.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And still no scripture to back up your claim that "Lucifer and his followers thought they were superior to the other angels.

No? Lucifer thought he could make himself like the Most High... You don't know this. (noted)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kristopher Kolumbus

New World Explorer
Sep 17, 2019
TX
✟17,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found

Interesting poll - I don't think it surprises too many, but I didn't realize the numbers were so extreme.
  • Just over half of the US says President Donald Trump is racist, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.
  • This poll, conducted July 25 to 28 and released Tuesday, came as Trump continues to face widespread criticism over tweets attacking lawmakers of color.
  • There's a stark divide on this issue along both partisan and racial lines.
  • 46% of white people said Trump is racist, compared to 80% of black people, the poll found.
  • Meanwhile, the poll showed 91% of Republicans believe Trump is not racist, compared to 86% of Democrats who say he is.

Has Donald Trump ever made a derisive remark about someone because of their race? Has he ever been an advocate of racial eugenics? Does our president belong to any racist organizations such as the KKK or a skinhead gang? Has he ever said anything that would imply belief in the supposed racial superiority of white people and the supposed racial inferiority of black people? Did Trump ever endorse the policies of Nazi Germany?

Hint: None of these things describe President Donald Trump. He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body. Our president is arguably the least racist person ever. People who answer survey polls and call him racist don’t know what they’re talking about—they just want to discredit him because he’s a conservative.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Has Donald Trump ever made a derisive remark about someone because of their race? Has he ever been an advocate of racial eugenics? Does our president belong to any racist organizations such as the KKK or a skinhead gang? Has he ever said anything that would imply belief in the supposed racial superiority of white people and the supposed racial inferiority of black people? Did Trump ever endorse the policies of Nazi Germany?

Nope!

Hint: None of these things describe President Donald Trump. He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body. Our president is arguably the least racist person ever. People who answer survey polls and call him racist don’t know what they’re talking about—they just want to discredit him because he’s a conservative.

The accusation of "racist" is one of the easiest accusations to make against someone, and is usually taken at face value even if never validated. That's what makes it so destructive of an accusation to make against someone. That makes it attractive to the accuser. In these times of "guilty until proven innocent" (especially when accused of racism--even when undefined), it's hard to pass up such an opportunity when it's so easy to just point the finger and say, "You're a racist!"

Upvote 0

Yahkov

Jul 18, 2019
Texas
✟13,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found

Interesting poll - I don't think it surprises too many, but I didn't realize the numbers were so extreme.
  • Just over half of the US says President Donald Trump is racist, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.
  • This poll, conducted July 25 to 28 and released Tuesday, came as Trump continues to face widespread criticism over tweets attacking lawmakers of color.
  • There's a stark divide on this issue along both partisan and racial lines.
  • 46% of white people said Trump is racist, compared to 80% of black people, the poll found.
  • Meanwhile, the poll showed 91% of Republicans believe Trump is not racist, compared to 86% of Democrats who say he is.

Just like the polls said Hillary would win the election by a landslide?

The poll isn't really interesting. It's garbage, proves nothing, and deceives many. When you see someone criticized and the first thing you want to point out is the color of their skin when it has nothing to do with the criticism, that's being racist.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body. (snip)
well...I don't know about his bones, but his skin, hair and internal organs would seem to be pretty racist. :wave:
An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry
Man Trump Called “My African American” Ditches Him Over Whole Racism Thing
this guy seemed to think he was a racist:
Did Sen. Lindsey Graham Call Trump a 'Race-Baiting, Xenophobic Bigot' in 2015?
tulc(still doesn't know if President Trumps bones are racist) :sorry:

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

carp614

Apr 21, 2016
Home
✟29,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This past weekend there was a white nationalist rally in a town near me. The event began with people handing out Trump reelection material. I don't believe the President would actually support the cause this rally was for, but I wish he would use his big mouth to speak out against it.

It's one of the things on my very, very long list of thing I wish the president would start or stop doing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just like the polls said Hillary would win the election by a landslide?
uhmmm...she did beat him in the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes so the polls were actually pretty accurate, who was wrong were the people analyzing the polls. Just a reminder. :)

The poll isn't really interesting.
Well it's gotten almost 200 responses (including yours) so some people must have found it a little interesting. :sorry:

It's garbage, proves nothing, and deceives many.
OR: it's not, it does and it doesn't. :wave:
tulc(always likes to point out things people don't seem to have considered) ;)

Upvote 0

Yahkov

Jul 18, 2019
Texas
✟13,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...she did beat him in the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes so the polls were actually pretty accurate, who was wrong were the people analyzing the polls. Just a reminder. :)

Well it's gotten almost 200 responses (including yours) so some people must have found it a little interesting. :sorry:

OR: it's not, it does and it doesn't. :wave:
tulc(always likes to point out things people don't seem to have considered) ;)

Election, not popular vote. Big difference. Trump won the election by a landslide.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This past weekend there was a white nationalist rally in a town near me. The event began with people handing out Trump reelection material. I don't believe the President would actually support the cause this rally was for, but I wish he would use his big mouth to speak out against it.

It's one of the things on my very, very long list of thing I wish the president would start or stop doing.
I would need to verify if they are truly white supremacists and not unmasked paid Antifa members....

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Election, not popular vote. Big difference. Trump won the election by a landslide.
No, he actually didn't:
Reince Priebus: Donald Trump's win was
That's just one of the first of the many MANY false things President Trumps administration has said:
Priebus said Trump’s win was "an electoral landslide."

But aside from the fact Trump lost the popular vote, his margin in the Electoral College isn’t all that high, either. None of the 10 experts we contacted said Trump’s win crosses that threshold.

We rate Priebus’ claim False.
But it's always nice to be able to point out that this Administration has never (from their very beginning days) been able to tell the truth about...well pretty much anything, but no matter how often those falsehoods get posted I will try to keep reminding people about the truth as needed. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(is going to get more coffee) :coffee:

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Absolutely, yes (if you're referring to abortion), who knows, yes (inferiority of Mexicans at least), I don't think so but who knows, no because he didn't live during the time of Nazi Germany but he has echoed their sentiments towards others during his presidency.

Several of those things describe President Trump. He has many racist bones in his body. He is arguably the most racist president ever and one of the most racist public people ever. People who answer surveys and polls saying he's racist are giving their opinion and they know what they're talking about. They don't care that he's a conservative, they don't say the same about most other conservatives; conservatives are not a target.

Upvote 0