• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

More than 30 clergy declare houses of worship ‘sanctuary’ for immigrants

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by tulc, Aug 14, 2019.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+13,421
    Christian
    Married
    More than 30 clergy declare houses of worship ‘sanctuary’ for immigrants
    tulc(thinks this seems to be a trend in some Churches) :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. seeking.IAM

seeking.IAM Episcopalian Supporter

+1,982
    Anglican
    Married
    Good for them because we serve a higher authority and should be about the Kingdom of God more than the kingdom of man..

"You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List