Visit site
✟673,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey Here's some recent plein air watercolors of local scenes (except for the canal.) I started posting on facebook marketplace and sold a few to one buyer (not any of the ones pictured here) so I posted my marketplace ad at the bottom. Ive been having lucking selling stuff on marketplace within the last few months, (old trampoline, windsurfing equipment, and now a few watercolors. ) It works by zip code so everything was picked up locally and facebook doesnt charge you unless you promote "boost" your ad for a nominal fee.

2InletPleinAIr.jpg 6IMG-2748small.jpg 5zzoceanbw 1.jpg IMG-2911.JPG IMG-2753.JPG aaabuyVasilart.jpg

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟673,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I like the lilly pads in the water. I didn't realize Facebook even had a marketplace. That is great that you can sell your art on there.
Thanks. I didnt know about marketplace either. I don't know how much art I can sell but I do get some views. So far just 2 paintings from one buyer and I had a lady talk me down on a seashell painting but then never followed thru. You can find almost anything on marketplace. A lot of hand made furniture like those live edge resin river tables that are becoming so popular. They don't allow weapons but I saw a listing of an old chair with a crossbow on it. The ad read 'chair for sale, ready to hunt. ' :) My son wants a sitar and I just found one 20 minutes away for a fair price.

What is nice about marketplace is your activities on market place don't show up on your facebook wall or any notifications. I can list something and my facebook 'friends' won't ever know about it unless I post it myself to my own wall, so it's private.

• Informative
Reactions: tall73
Upvote 0