More Prayers here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thekla

Thank you one and all for your prayers. The CT scan shows I have a stone in each kidney.

I was discharged today with antibiotics and pain meds. But it appears that more than one proverbial train hit me. I have a terrible pain in my right thigh, but its numb on the skin. So I saw a physiotherapist today too and he wants me to stay one more day in bed and see him again tomorrow.

My leave at work is running out, so I hope I can get back to the office by Thursday. Please continue to pray for me.

Regards

Kolya
thanks for the update, Kolya (ouch !) --

prayers ...

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I must have missed this when I was traveling to pick up my mom and brother this weekend...
My prayers, I hope you feel better soon! We have a guy at squadron who has continuous issues with kidney stones... however, it did give him call sign 'Pebbles' :p

Upvote 0
K

Kolya

Hi, 'Pebbles' here with a short update.:)

I went to work on Friday, and managed to last the day. I went for more traction therapy after work, and will be getting more on Monday.

The pain in the leg seems to be slowly improving, but I'm still not able to stand or walk very far, so unfortunately I have to miss out church again today.

Thank you once again for all your prayers, and keep on praying for me. I trust I will be able to "stand the Liturgy" soon.;)

[Stoned again] Kolya

Upvote 0
K

Kolya

I understand the feeling about missing Church , Kolya.

I'm in the same boat - I just cannot spend 6 hours away from home at present :(

Ah well - Hours and Typica will have to suffice

Hi Anhelyna,

My sincere sympathy and understanding for your current situation . Please remember that you and Raymond are always in our prayers too. :hug:

Kolya

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, I'm late on this. I'm glad to read that your leg is feeling a bit better, Kolya. I hope it continues to get better. I'm glad you're feeling better. :) I'll pray for your continued healing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.