Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
How many more Jews have to get killed in Europe... for what? Before what? I don't get it.

Yes, it's bad, but Jews dying in Europe is no more or less tragic than Muslims dying in Europe, blacks dying in Europe, whites dying in Europe. Death is death, murder is murder.

Upvote 0

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How many more Jews have to get killed in Europe... for what? Before what? I don't get it.

Yes, it's bad, but Jews dying in Europe is no more or less tragic than Muslims dying in Europe, blacks dying in Europe, whites dying in Europe. Death is death, murder is murder.

I think these latest murders are symptomatic of the rise of wholesale anti-Semitism across Europe...we have to presume they were specifically targeted because they were thought to be Jews.

How many more Jews have to be murdered or attacked in Europe before people realise what is going on, and for Christians to actually make a stand with the Jewish people and do something about it.,...unlike what most Christians did when things began to change in Germany in the 1930's...this time it is not just in one country but across many....these killings should be setting off alarm bells because they are once again 'targeted killings' done for no other reason than the victims were Jewish people.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i agree, 7 is a good amount.
a total of 10 before it becomes worthy of forum thread
and a total of 22 before you can call it a conspiracy

I just find it's a good stock answer to rhetorical questions.

"How many roads must a man walk down?"
"7."

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People often live lives of desperation, suffering, and ignorance and some folks end up channeling all their hate and disappointment into a boogie man figure they can blame all their problems on. Some people choose to hate blacks, others whites, some Jews, Muslims, gays, etc...

So are you saying that all the people who don't agree with strangers in their midst are stupid?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So are you saying that all the people who don't agree with strangers in their midst are stupid?

Yes.

Define stranger. You're a stranger to me. Everyone I pass while driving on the way home tonight is a stranger. Can I therefore kill them?

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes.

Define stranger. You're a stranger to me. Everyone I pass while driving on the way home tonight is a stranger. Can I therefore kill them?

Is that what the European people in England, France and Denmark consider a stranger. They just made a historical vote against immigration in these three countries. Who do they consider strangers and are they correct in this view?

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Is that what the European people in England, France and Denmark consider a stranger. They just made a historical vote against immigration in these three countries. Who do they consider strangers and are they correct in this view?

The vast majority of Europeans are immigrants of some kind. As are Americans. A stranger is just a person that you haven't yet met.

What does the Bible say about strangers? Hebrews 13:2.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The vast majority of Europeans are immigrants of some kind. As are Americans. A stranger is just a person that you haven't yet met.

What does the Bible say about strangers? Hebrews 13:2.

Well Jesus specifically says that his followers should grant a special relationship towards their "brothers" and their "neigbors." This is what I think the European countries like France, England and Denmark are trying to do. They want their countries back. They want their children and grandchildren to live as Germans, Italians, French ect. Each with their own national countries. This is what I've been told. But I'm from Canada.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Well Jesus specifically says that his followers should grant a special relationship towards their "brothers" and their "neigbors." This is what I think the European countries like France, England and Denmark are trying to do. They want their countries back. They want their children and grandchildren to live as Germans, Italians, French ect. Each with their own national countries. This is what I've been told. But I'm from Canada.

Nobody is stopping ppl from being who they are, but how they became that way usually entailed immigration. There are no 'pure' races. Killing ppl because of their differences is unutterably evil,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nobody is stopping ppl from being who they are, but how they became that way usually entailed immigration. There are no 'pure' races. Killing ppl because of their differences is unutterably evil,

The European countries of England, France and Denmark ect didn't vote to kill any one. They voted that they want their own culture in their own countries just as they were until the E.U. gobbled up so much of their power. They never were given a chance to vote against immigration to their lands. But the EU government kept filling them up with them. Now at last they have had the chance to show their disapproval to making their countries "mult-ethnic and multi- cultural." Today Europe is waking up and taking the reins into their own hands. And they are showing that they want their own nations back. All power to them. The immegrants all have their own countries and ethnic cultures to return to.

And by the way. The vast majority of the immigrants in Europe and North America are not poor people whom we are helping. But they are the sons, usually around military age, who have been sent to make and enlarge their family fortunes even greater than they are already. They each have left their families in their native lands holding farms and commercial enterprizes which make them among the most affleuent of their respective contries.

Every ethnic culture of reasonable size deserves to have it's own nations of area where their children can grow up and marry their own. All other countries such as India, Iran, Syria, Mexico ect have theirs. We of the white race also deserve to have ours. In the Bible God acknowledges different races, cultures and particular communities. The Bible doesn't tell us to mix up all people's and thereby destroy each their own individuality. We need to be friends with all humanity, but not live in the same communities as them. In the New Testament James sends out his message to the Lost tribes of Israel, not to everyone. Jesus said to take his message "only to the lost tribes of Israel. Paul later took Christianity to the European Gentiles after the Jew rejected it. That's what he says. What say you?

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Dana, I'm from Europe, just fyi. You're not talking to an American who never left these shores. I've lived in several different countries and numerous cities.

And as soon as you said "we of the white race" you lost me completely. Racism is evil. Period.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dana, I'm from Europe, just fyi. You're not talking to an American who never left these shores. I've lived in several different countries and numerous cities.

And as soon as you said "we of the white race" you lost me completely. Racism is evil. Period.

So when God created mankind to be of numerous visible different races, then are you saying God did evil? God made the races and he chose and differentiated between them thoughout the Old Testament. Who had taught you that it is evil to see the different races in our human species. And if you are a multi-culturalist, who has taught you that it is OK to mix the races and mix up ethnic religious groups. Who has taught you that mixed marrage betyween Christians and non Christians is fine? In the Bible each group and culture was distinguished and acknowledged. Jesus told his diciples to preach only to the lost tribes of Israel. Where did you come up with the idea that we must now mix up all of humanity into one big stew of indistinguishable parts? That is what happens when you sit down children in school with children of other cultures, ethnic groups and races. Is this mixing supposed to be good?

Upvote 0