Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Lives in a far right oligarchy where healthcare is a privilege for the lucky, many workers can’t afford to keep a roof over their families heads and the super rich buy politicians to ensure they can continue to strip away every last worker protection standing between them and a new private island. Totally supports ‘actual liberty’.

Dunno what land you are describing, but it doesn't match America, England, or France.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you seriously believe that anyone waving an AntiFa flag is a believer in anarcho-communist doctrine (itself a total nonsense when you actually think about it for more than half a second) then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell you.

99% of people out at AntiFa marches are simply people who hate nazis and will not stand by in silence while those people spread their hate. A small number of AntiFa attendees are willing to use violence, many more won’t personally but don’t care that much about it in principle.

Im afraid you’d be deeply disappointed by the vanishingly small number of ‘anarcho-communists’, despite how provocative you might find their use of red and black flags.

Oh, so they're not Communists, they're just the useful idiots used to usher in Communism.

Either way, they both get the bullet.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh, so they're not Communists, they're just the useful idiots used to usher in Communism.

Either way, they both get the bullet.

Yes, because obviously punching nazis means communism will come sweeping back to take over the world. Any day now!! Quick hold your breath, its almost here!

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, because obviously punching nazis means communism will come sweeping back to take over the world. Any day now!! Quick hold your breath, its almost here!

When you got mental midgets like Corbyn and Sanders endorsing Valenzuela, yea, it is on the rise. And it's going to lead to a genocide. Freedom and communism can not coexist.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
When you got mental midgets like Corbyn and Sanders endorsing Valenzuela, yea, it is on the rise. And it's going to lead to a genocide. Freedom and communism can not coexist.

I would certainly enjoy watching either of those ‘mental midgets’ engage in an intellectual debate with you. :)

Upvote 0

jardiniere

Oct 14, 2006
✟152,266.00
Faith
Pantheist
Today's conspiracy theories are tomorrows history.

Conspiracy theories are not tomorrow's history, rather they are over-exuberant pattern matching that can short-circuit logical reasoning abilities. Assuming the person could reason thusly in the first place, of course.

According to the University of Kent psychologists Michael J. Wood, Karen M. Douglas, and Robbie M. Sutton in a paper entitled “Dead and Alive: Beliefs in Contradictory Conspiracy Theories,” a conspiracy theory is “a proposed plot by powerful people or organizations working together in secret to accomplish some (usually sinister) goal” that is “notoriously resistant to falsification,” and that has ‘new layers of conspiracy being added to rationalize each new piece of disconfirming evidence.” Once you believe that “one massive, sinister conspiracy could be successfully executed in near-perfect secrecy suggests that many such plots are possible.”

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Funny thing is most of the people defending antifa will still get punched for not being leftie enough, silly lemmings ^_^
Really? So the violent anti-fa will turn around to the other people at the same protests and start punching them? I don't think I've seen that yet.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Conspiracy theories are not tomorrow's history, rather they are over-exuberant pattern matching that can short-circuit logical reasoning abilities. Assuming the person could reason thusly in the first place, of course.

I thought my mom was crazy when I was a kid and she said she wasn't going to buy a tv that watched her.

Then last year we get Vault 7 and find out Samsung tv's are doing exactly that.

Human pig hybrids.

Chemicals in the water making the frogs gay.

Government mass surveillance.

Again, the same people who dismiss legitimate questions as conspiracy theories would have us believe 13 Russians with 100,000$ in crappy facebook ads swung the most hotly contested, billion dollar election since I don't even know when.

We may wear the tin foil, but they're smoking it.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Really? So the violent anti-fa will turn around to the other people at the same protests and start punching them? I don't think I've seen that yet.

Hello, Sargon of Akkad last week! Tim Pool and Luke Rudkowski in Germany during the G20. "Liberals get the bullet, too" is literally one of their mottos.

You know nothing.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I thought my mom was crazy when I was a kid and she said she wasn't going to buy a tv that watched her. Then last year we get Vault 7 and find out Samsung tv's are doing exactly that.
TVs haven't been able to do that for so long. Are you, like 15?
Now that there is the technology for it, it's a different beast.

Human pig hybrids.

Chemicals in the water making the frogs gay.

Government mass surveillance.
1) That is not going to look like what you imagine. 2) Male frogs turn female, not gay. And it is not a "plan". It is hubris (like the kind that thinks that humans can't affect the climate) that says that our dumped pharmaceuticals and chemicals do not have an affect on our environment. Very few ecologists would argue that point. But when you have an actor yelling something out the TV, I guess there's no point in checking the veracity of his arguments. 3) It's not government mass surveilance. It's private enterprise. It's google, youtube, facebook. THEY are survieling you. If you don't like it, you can just not use their product. SOOOOOO much easier.

The Ice bucket challenge is a Satanic Baptism
Chemtrails are poisoning our food
Pizzagate
Oh man there are just so many Conspiracy theories to trot out. And they just get crazier and crazier.

Again, the same people who dismiss legitimate questions as conspiracy theories would have us believe 13 Russians with 100,000$ in crappy facebook ads swung the most hotly contested, billion dollar election since I don't even know when.
Given this comparison (and your description of events), I honestly don't know if you have a good handle on how to define a "legitimate question".
I mean NOBODY is more liberal than Alex Jones and yet....

We may wear the tin foil, but they're smoking it.
From my brief research, it doesn't seem as if either political wing has a corner on the conspiracy market but you're welcome to provide data either way.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Hello, Sargon of Akkad last week! Tim Pool and Luke Rudkowski in Germany during the G20. "Liberals get the bullet, too" is literally one of their mottos.

You know nothing.
Is it a motto or is it something one Antifa dude said?
I don't know those stories, that's true. But I'd watch out about stating I "know nothing" there chuckles. Your affinity for conspiracy theories does not inspire those who like logic and reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour

Hard leftists don't like moderate leftists.

Pick your jackboot colour, since it apparently matters so much.

Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Sidebar...coincidental headline in the independent:
White people don't seem to realise that eventually the far right will come for them too
If both the far right and the far left are going to come after everyone (since we all seem convinced of this already), regardless, why care about it?

So...it's ok to care about one or the other but not both?

Both are a problem. Stop encouraging either.

It's magnificent really to see how the logic flips on its head when it's the side punching the side you don't like.

A few nazi shields = return of the 3rd Reich

A few communist banners = nbd

Some consistency, anywhere, would be something.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
So...it's ok to care about one or the other but not both?

Both are a problem. Stop encouraging either.

It's magnificent really to see how the logic flips on its head when it's the side punching the side you don't like.

A few nazi shields = return of the 3rd Reich

A few communist banners = nbd

Some consistency, anywhere, would be something.
Im pretty sure i put in several of my first posts in this thread that i disagree with antifa tactics.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Im pretty sure i put in several of my first posts in this thread that i disagree with antifa tactics.

But they're the only ones being violent. And you spend most of your time worried about fictional nazis

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is it a motto or is it something one Antifa dude said?
I don't know those stories, that's true. But I'd watch out about stating I "know nothing" there chuckles. Your affinity for conspiracy theories does not inspire those who like logic and reason.

Logic and Reason is only as good as the knowledge base of mind they operate it.

I find your knowledge base lacking. Furthermore, the notion that a lesser informed person would dismiss the statements by a more informed person because they don't conform with your inferior knowledge base is a defining characteristic of a Regressive.

Upvote 0