Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I LOVE how we are meant to discredit the mental health of transgendered person but the paranoid tendencies of idiots like those that hold the above views should be given a wide berth.

Have you noticed how many of your points are based on conspiratorial concepts for which no meaningful proof can be provided?

Today's conspiracy theories are tomorrows history.

Upvote 0

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Today's conspiracy theories are tomorrows history.
Ahahahahaha dude no. Today's conspiracy theories are and always will be conspiracy theories. They don't change. They're labeled conspiracy theories because they have no evidence or any connection to the real world. And when a legitimate cover up or conspiracy is exposed it doesn't give any validity to the nutters because their claims were never based anything real, but rather based on absolute bullcrap.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ahahahahaha dude no. Today's conspiracy theories are and always will be conspiracy theories. They don't change. They're labeled conspiracy theories because they have no evidence or any connection to the real world. And when a legitimate cover up or conspiracy is exposed it doesn't give any validity to the nutters because their claims were never based anything real, but rather based on absolute bullcrap.

You know what term originated right?

And you mean, it doesn't matter how many past conspiracy theories have been proven true, it doesn't lend any credibility to some of the ones being talked about today? That sets up a catch-22 that makes it impossible to prove anything to you.

I mean, ya'll the ones who think 13 Russians swung the election with $100,000 in over-priced Facebook ads.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, sometimes They are also things like Flat Earth or phlogiston or phrenology.

Phrenology was a field of science. A garbage one. But not conspiracy theory. I don't know the other one. Flat Earthers are people who question things a little too hard.

Upvote 0

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You know what term originated right?

And you mean, it doesn't matter how many past conspiracy theories have been proven true, it doesn't lend any credibility to some of the ones being talked about today? That sets up a catch-22 that makes it impossible to prove anything to you.

I mean, ya'll the ones who think 13 Russians swung the election with $100,000 in over-priced Facebook ads.
If you believe something that is s demonstrably false and it turns out that something with a tenuous connection to that thing is kind of sort of look at it the right way true then the thing you originally believed in is still demonstrably false.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you believe something that is s demonstrably false and it turns out that something with a tenuous connection to that thing is kind of sort of look at it the right way true then the thing you originally believed in is still demonstrably false.

That's some serious mental gymnastics right there.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No it's just a correct statement. Apparently you don't know what mental gymnastics means.

Dude, I deal in the realm of facts, logic and evidence. A theory is a theory, take em all the same, rule them out all the same.

Upvote 0

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dude, I deal in the realm of facts, logic and evidence. A theory is a theory, take em all the same, rule them out all the same.
Well that's obviously not true but whatever makes you feel good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well that's obviously not true but whatever makes you feel good.

You dismiss things as conspiracy theory because you don't know enough to prove me wrong, because I've had these conversations who were good enough to prove me wrong. Where they did, they did, where they didn't, they didn't.

Upvote 0

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You dismiss things as conspiracy theory because you don't know enough to prove me wrong, because I've had these conversations who were good enough to prove me wrong. Where they did, they did, where they didn't, they didn't.
Ok guy.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And @Rion wants to apologize for self-professed Nazis by sputtering "B-b-but antifa!".

They're unfortunately not the only one. I think the idea of Nazis like Spencer and Kessler is so shocking to the mind and the conscience that many people's first impulse is to assume that it can't be true, that Spencer/Kessler/etc's critics are just lying.

But these people (meaning Spencer/Kessler/etc, not Rion) don't mask who they are and what they believe.
Ringo

I don't apologize for self professed nazis. In fact, I have mocked them multiple times on here. I'm just not so ignorant of history or self-delusional to think that the anarcho-communists are the good guys. You are demanding that we remember how many people the Nazis killed, and I am agreeing with you, but also saying let's not forget how many the communists killed. In case you didn't know, they killed a lot more.

• Winner
Reactions: Gadarene
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't apologize for self professed nazis. In fact, I have mocked them multiple times on here. I'm just not so ignorant of history or self-delusional to think that the anarcho-communists are the good guys. You are demanding that we remember how many people the Nazis killed, and I am agreeing with you, but also saying let's not forget how many the communists killed. In case you didn't know, they killed a lot more.

AntiFa are not communists, they largely started out as punks in the 70’s who were not willing to stand by and watch wannabe Nazi scum beating up local minorities.

The fact they’re now being branded as communists by you lot on the right is very funny. They were never even a political organization in any meaningful sense other than being people who hated nazis and fascists and who decided they’d rather punch a nazi than stand by and watch nazis punch other people.

They came about because the police in many areas were often racist and homophobic and didn’t really care about protecting minority communities. If society had actually done its job, then AntiFa would never have existed in the first place.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
AntiFa are not communists, they largely started out as punks in the 70’s who were not willing to stand by and watch wannabe Nazi scum beating up local minorities.

The fact they’re now being branded as communists by you lot on the right is very funny. They were never even a political organization in any meaningful sense other than being people who hated nazis and fascists and who decided they’d rather punch a nazi than stand by and watch nazis punch other people.

They came about because the police in many areas were often racist and homophobic and didn’t really care about protecting minority communities. If society had actually done its job, then AntiFa would never have existed in the first place.

Do you know what this is :
main-qimg-f080a723f95939f23322ef5a9ac7a812-c

It is the anarcho-communist flag.

Also, like you (apparently), what they label fascist or right wing can apply to actual fascists, or to people who simply don't carry water for Stalin.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Do you know what this is :
main-qimg-f080a723f95939f23322ef5a9ac7a812-c

It is the anarcho-communist flag.

Also, like you (apparently), what they label fascist or right wing can apply to actual fascists, or to people who simply don't carry water for Stalin.

If you seriously believe that anyone waving an AntiFa flag is a believer in anarcho-communist doctrine (itself a total nonsense when you actually think about it for more than half a second) then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell you.

99% of people out at AntiFa marches are simply people who hate nazis and will not stand by in silence while those people spread their hate. A small number of AntiFa attendees are willing to use violence, many more won’t personally but don’t care that much about it in principle.

Im afraid you’d be deeply disappointed by the vanishingly small number of ‘anarcho-communists’, despite how provocative you might find their use of red and black flags.

• Agree
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
If you seriously believe that anyone waving an AntiFa flag is a believer in anarcho-communist doctrine (itself a total nonsense when you actually think about it for more than half a second) then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell you.

99% of people out at AntiFa marches are simply people who hate nazis and will not stand by in silence while those people spread their hate. A small number of AntiFa attendees are willing to use violence, many more won’t personally but don’t care that much about it in principle.

Im afraid you’d be deeply disappointed by the vanishingly small number of ‘anarcho-communists’, despite how provocative you might find their use of red and black flags.
Yeah , I hear the same excuses made for the idiots waving the Nazi flag all of the time.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah , I hear the same excuses made for the idiots waving the Nazi flag all of the time.

That’s ok, I feel much more comfortable being on the side of the guys who punch nazis, not the ones who march with them.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
That’s ok, I feel much more comfortable being on the side of the guys who punch nazis, not the ones who march with them.

I don't doubt that you are comfortable with Stalinists, like your guy Corbyn. Personally, I am on the side that supports actual liberty and freedom of expression, and despises totalitarianism, no matter the form that it takes.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't doubt that you are comfortable with Stalinists, like your guy Corbyn. Personally, I am on the side that supports actual liberty and freedom of expression, and despises totalitarianism, no matter the form that it takes.

Lives in a far right oligarchy where healthcare is a privilege for the lucky, many workers can’t afford to keep a roof over their families heads and the super rich buy politicians to ensure they can continue to strip away every last worker protection standing between them and a new private island. Totally supports ‘actual liberty’.

Upvote 0