Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Ben Shapiro certainly noticed the change in atmosphere in the run-up to the presidential election. He got an explosion of anti-Semitic hate males and anti-Semitic threats as a result of getting on the wrong side of that facet of the alt-right.
It motivated him to actually buy a gun.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Their primary source is the same infamous ADL that recently was tricked into widely circulating the 'fake news' of the Parkland shooter being a white supremacist, and consider a frog meme the new face of antisemitism.

One primary reason corporate news outlets are widely considered to be purveyors of propaganda and fake news is because of their unquestioning, uncritical and constant reference to these same tired and discredited, wildly partisan "Authoritative Sources".

When your research piece starts off with an appeal to authority that is NOT universally agreed upon, it's likely wrong from the get-go.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
consider a frog meme the new face of antisemitism.
The frog was killed off by his Creator because of the memes. RIP Pepe.

pepe.jpeg

Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You mean the Christ-rejecting antichrist jews?
I believe that would be these Jews.
Zechariah 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

• Winner
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that would be these Jews.
Zechariah 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
The jewish people were the first ones given the opportunity to believe on Christ, but after a nice reading of Romans 9, we realize that they, as a whole, rejected Jesus Christ and didn't believe God, thereby being separated and cast away from the former covenant that God had made with them in the day he brought them out of Egypt.

But the Bible defines a Jew as one who follows after and praises God. How else can one do that if it's not through Jesus Christ, by being saved?

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

God is no respecter of persons (Romans 2:11). True Jews are those that are saved by Jesus Christ and are circumcised in the spirit.

Modern jews in the nation of Israel deny that Christ is the messiah.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Upvote 0

UnseenSaviour

Mar 9, 2018
DUBLIN
✟9,856.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anti-Semitic hate crimes in the UK also reached a record high last year, according to Community Security Trust. The anti-Semitism monitoring organisation recorded 1,382 such incidents nationwide in 2017.

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Anti-Semitic hate crimes in the UK also reached a record high last year, according to Community Security Trust. The anti-Semitism monitoring organisation recorded 1,382 such incidents nationwide in 2017.

Wonder if that has anything to do with the rising muslum population?

Or the fact that they prosecute people for joke videos teaching dogs to do the Hitler Heil.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnseenSaviour
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm not surprised, considering that strong and openly anti-Semitic view that prominent Democrats have been voicing lately. The vice-chairman of the Democratic National Committee, for example, has just been unmasked as a close and ongoing associate of Louis Farrakhan, a well-known anti-Semite. And the support given by the party to radical Muslims such as Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers of the Women's March and an advocate for Sharia Law, only contributes to more of it.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not surprised, considering that strong and openly anti-Semitic view that prominent Democrats have been voicing lately. The vice-chairman of the Democratic National Committee, for example, has just been unmasked as a close and ongoing associate of Louis Farrakhan, a well-known anti-Semite. And the support given by the party to radical Muslims such as Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers of the Women's March and an advocate for Sharia Law, only contributes to more of it.

And that's the aspect the ADL never mentions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

The "strong and openly anti-Semitic view" of associating with people?

Good call. No partisanship there.

Shall I respond with the desire to "Unite the Right"?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
So here is when the generalized messages of "inclusivity" and working together (or at least tolerating each other) would make a big difference in a culture. When you have a president that was elected on exclusionary values and who, through his ACTIONS now (ie. setting up barriers to trade for example) continues to demonstrate those values, you shouldn't be surprised when the people who have a hate on for "the others" (whoever they are) start to get more expressive and vocal.

Mind you, I would say that this is true for BOTH sides; both strong supporters AND strong haters of Trump have become more prone to violence, outbursts and exclusionary tactics.

But don't worry, everyone blames everyone else.

Upvote 0

NotreDame

Domer
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2008
6 hours south of the Golden Dome of the University
✟511,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Apparently, because of Trump.

Tomorrow, Hitler's rise in Germany in 1930 attributed to Trump.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So here is when the generalized messages of "inclusivity" and working together (or at least tolerating each other) would make a big difference in a culture. When you have a president that was elected on exclusionary values and who, through his ACTIONS now (ie. setting up barriers to trade for example) continues to demonstrate those values, you shouldn't be surprised when the people who have a hate on for "the others" (whoever they are) start to get more expressive and vocal.

Trump's rhetoric has been infinitely more unifying than that coming from the dems. From the SOTU, to his DACA compromise, to not demonizing one side or the other after Charlottesville.

What exclusionary values do you think got Trump elected?

• Haha
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0