The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3rd of October, or the 2nd there, I guess. Why?
Because CNN has been shown to have reported the name of the shooter on Sept 29th, and I have been asking around concerning this, people have shown this on videos, and when you look into the archives it appears to be so

For example here
http://archive.li/qsAlc

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because CNN has been shown to have reported the name of the shooter on Sept 29th, and I have been asking around concerning this, people have shown this on videos, and when you look into the archives it appears to be so

For example here
Great. What's that got to do with anti-Muslim sentiment?

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You brought up the shooting, and I asked the date of it, so?

Then you wanted to go into muslims issues after that and I wasnt interested, I dont know who the shooter is, CNN might (beforehand) which is why I asked for confirming the date of the shooting (which you brought into the topic).

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You brought up the shooting, and I asked the date of it, so?

Then you wanted to go into muslims issues after that and I wasnt interested, I dont know who the shooter is, CNN might (beforehand) which is why I asked for confirming the date of the shooting (which you brought into the topic).
OK?

Do you know much about computers?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

For example here

Hi fire,

So, there are three options here. CNN is prophetic. Las Vegas hid the entire event for a couple of days. The information you're using is bogus.

Have you bothered to google the exact question that your screen shot is showing as being the search question? Try copying and pasting any of the web sites noted in your screen shot.

For example, look up: www.wgow.com/.../stephen-paddock-heres-what-we-know-about-the-las-vegas-shoot...

You can't find any of the supposed stories on any of those web sites. For example, if you go to wkyc.com, which is a radio station in Cleveland Ohio and search on their web site for any articles regarding Stephen Paddock, you'll find that every single one of the story reports are actually dated after the incident. The same applies to the wgow website. The stories just aren't there for the dates that are claimed.

It kinda makes one go, 'hmmmm, I wonder if someone's been playing around with the internet?' Creating false accounts by changing the dates on screen shot pages.

If you've been asking around and no one has even mentioned your doing this to verify the information, then I'd get new internet advisers. This is often the bread and butter of conspiracy theorists. Trust me, if you bother at all to investigate the youtube vids, you'll find that they're doctored. You honestly can't trust that anything you find on youtube to be trustworthy in such matters. Alex Jones lives for this kind of misinformation.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi fire,

So, there are three options here. CNN is prophetic. Las Vegas hid the entire event for a couple of days. The information you're using is bogus.

Have you bothered to google the exact question that your screen shot is showing as being the search question? Try copying and pasting any of the web sites noted in your screen shot.

For example, look up: www.wgow.com/.../stephen-paddock-heres-what-we-know-about-the-las-vegas-shoot...

You can't find any of the supposed stories on any of those web sites. For example, if you go to wkyc.com, which is a radio station in Cleveland Ohio and search on their web site for any articles regarding Stephen Paddock, you'll find that every single one of the story reports are actually dated after the incident. The same applies to the wgow website. The stories just aren't there for the dates that are claimed.

It kinda makes one go, 'hmmmm, I wonder if someone's been playing around with the internet?' Creating false accounts by changing the dates on screen shot pages.

If you've been asking around and no one has even mentioned your doing this to verify the information, then I'd get new internet advisers. This is often the bread and butter of conspiracy theorists. Trust me, if you bother at all to investigate the youtube vids, you'll find that they're doctored. You honestly can't trust that anything you find on youtube to be trustworthy in such matters. Alex Jones lives for this kind of misinformation.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Hi Ted, This is why I am posting and keep asking, because I am not qualified to know for certain, however it has been shown you can post something and decide to delete it as has been done before but the archive holds on to it. Someone else pointed it out that there was a deletion and another person pulled up the archive itself to see whether it had evidence of the formers claim and that is basically what come up.

This is archive.is.
Have you searched this site and found it was false?

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Ted, This is why I am posting and keep asking, because I am not qualified to know for certain, however it has been shown you can post something and decide to delete it as has been done before but the archive holds on to it. Someone else pointed it out that there was a deletion and another person pulled up the archive itself to see whether it had evidence of the formers claim and that is basically what come up.

This is archive.is.

Hi fire,

archive.is. is not a valid web address. What is basically what came up?

I'll be happy to look into your information if you can give me a bit more to go on. Of course, I'm aware that posted information can be deleted. President Trump just did it with his twitter account. He erased all of his tweets showing he had supported the loser in the Alabama race. The question is whether such deletion as your friend found was a deleted story from the actual wgow or wkyc sites or was it a deletion that the perpetrator of this hoax performed after creating the false information? Personally, I can't see why a news site that had actually posted what they believed was a truthful account of the events, would then go back in and delete it. If I had created false information concerning this event and wanted to use that information to sow lies among the public concerning this event, but the information was actually false, then I'd want to delete it so that I didn't get in trouble for using someone else's IP address to create the story in the first place.

There are certainly a lot of processes that a good computer hacker can use to create false information, but like I say, if the screen shot that you show is real, then there are only two options left. CNN is psychic or Las Vegas residents and police hid the story for a couple of days. Both of those options certainly seem to me to be a lot less possible than the story being false. However, each one believes what they have convinced themselves in their heart is the truth.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

• Friendly
Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi fire,

archive.is. is not a valid web address. What is basically what came up?

I'll be happy to look into your information if you can give me a bit more to go on. Of course, I'm aware that posted information can be deleted. President Trump just did it with his twitter account. He erased all of his tweets showing he had supported the loser in the Alabama race. The question is whether such deletion as your friend found was a deleted story from the actual wgow or wkyc sites or was it a deletion that the perpetrator of this hoax performed after creating the false information? Personally, I can't see why a news site that had actually posted what they believed was a truthful account of the events, would then go back in and delete it. If I had created false information concerning this event and wanted to use that information to sow lies among the public concerning this event, but the information was actually false, then I'd want to delete it so that I didn't get in trouble for using someone else's IP address to create the story in the first place.

There are certainly a lot of processes that a good computer hacker can use to create false information, but like I say, if the screen shot that you show is real, then there are only two options left. CNN is psychic or Las Vegas residents and police hid the story for a couple of days. Both of those options certainly seem to me to be a lot less possible than the story being false. However, each one believes what they have convinced themselves in their heart is the truth.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Thanks Ted, I honestly dont know for sure, the link I have is http://archive.li/qsAlc But I dont know how its called Archive.is thats not the address there. I have a thread asking whether its for real which is in the conspiracy theory section because I cannot validate whether its for real or a hoax or not. This thing just occurred so when you see something like that its best to verify it and if those you show it to can or not at least its out there because someone qualified to do so is out there. I do know some folks pretend they know and others that actually do. I will keep reading see whether its some kind of hoax on the story. God bless you too.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi fire,

You asked:

I'm not qualified to know whether or not a site page itself is false, but as I said above, I did try to find the links that are noted in each of the search page findings, and none of them seem to exist as they are. Some of the main organizations do exist, like the two radio stations mentioned, but when you visit those web sites there is nothing on them to support what your page shot shows.

I think it would be awfully odd that all of the referenced site pages were all deleted. Why would two radio stations both delete this information? MSN is another site that one can easily find on the web, but there are no stories about Stephen Paddock that precede the date of the incident. Seems to me that if MSN really had a story that they believed to be true that showed that Stephen Paddock committed this crime two days before it was actually reported, they'd be claiming the biggest scoop in the history of news. I can't imagine that they'd make any attempt to hide or delete such information.

I'm fairly confident in saying that this page you're referring to is bogus. Are the vids that you mentioned based on this same screen shot? Do you have links to the vids you mentioned?

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi fire,

You asked:

I'm not qualified to know whether or not a site page itself is false, but as I said above, I did try to find the links that are noted in each of the search page findings, and none of them seem to exist as they are. Some of the main organizations do exist, like the two radio stations mentioned, but when you visit those web sites there is nothing on them to support what your page shot shows.

I think it would be awfully odd that all of the referenced site pages were all deleted. Why would two radio stations both delete this information? MSN is another site that one can easily find on the web, but there are no stories about Stephen Paddock that precede the date of the incident. Seems to me that if MSN really had a story that they believed to be true that showed that Stephen Paddock committed this crime two days before it was actually reported, they'd be claiming the biggest scoop in the history of news. I can't imagine that they'd make any attempt to hide or delete such information.

I'm fairly confident in saying that this page you're referring to is bogus. Are the vids that you mentioned based on this same screen shot? Do you have links to the vids you mentioned?

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Could be bogus, dont know, someone else stated one could easily change the dates, and that somehow its how its recorded. Even if they could, the date the thing was pointed out, the date on the page of the links, and upload dates on the pages dont seem to be recconciling in a way that makes much sense to me how that is. But I will drop it from here forward because I wont be able to tell either way.

Thanks for your responses

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And yet, an innocent man who looks very much like me was beaten to death in Greece not long ago.
A very terrible event and I do not disagree. But for me this type of event is very unlikely and I do not worry about this.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
and103013web.jpg

More Guns Do Not Stop More Crimes, Evidence Shows

I find it fascinating that the same group of Republican politicians who repeatedly tried to rush through the repeal and replacement Obamacare literally in the middle of the night, with only a 17% public approval rating, now want to study "bump stocks" in a slow and deliberate manner so as not to "rush to judgement" on gun regulations!

In the conservative "alternate universe," "bump stocks" and keeping in the good graces of the NRA takes precedence over the healthcare of millions of Americans.

Given that "bump stocks" increase the firepower of a semi-automatic assault rifle to that of their automatic counterpart, something that is currently prohibited by law, one wonders as to what strings were being pulled behind the scenes to warrant government approval!

If Pro-Life supporters want to now why so many poor young women chose to abort, they need look no farther than the decision by the Republican majority in Congress to allow CHIP to lapse - a program that provides healthcare for 9 million of America's most vulnerable children.

Actions speak far louder than words - the message being sent by these Republican politicians is that despite all their rhetoric concerning the sanctity of human life in the womb, they rapidly lose all interest in the welfare of such children once they are born!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More Guns Do Not Stop More Crimes, Evidence Shows

I find it fascinating that the same group of Republican politicians who repeatedly tried to rush through the repeal and replacement Obamacare literally in the middle of the night, with only a 17% public approval rating, now want to study "butt stocks" in a slow and deliberate manner so as not to "rush to judgement" on gun regulations!

In the conservative "alternate universe," "butt stocks" and keeping in the good graces of the NRA takes precedence over the healthcare of Americans, including millions of vulnerable children.

If Pro-Life supporters want to now why so many poor young women chose to abort, they need look no farther than the decision by the Republican majority in Congress to allow the

What is a butt stock? Just the butt of a rifle or something else? Or are you speaking of "bump stocks"?
FLASHBACK: Obama Administration Signed Off On The Use of Bump Stocks in 2010

If it is could it be because of something they might not have agreed with or changed their mind about there?

Upvote 0