More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2022-9-30_15-43-11.png
Apparently I’m middle aged

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah a bit. Baby woke up, and it was so dark I thought it was 2 am. I also thought it was my husband’s night off, so I went to the family room and handed her to him. I was headed back to bed when I realized it was Friday night, and he had to work, meaning I had to be up with her. When I was feeding her I realized it was 5 am Saturday morning, which meant I could go back to bed after feeding her and sleep for a couple more hours. Now I’m lounging on the couch with my two younger kids.

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I think some actually have higher fats and cholesterol than decent meats do. I was reading that the "beyond meat" company was once considered a 10 billion dollar company now only worth about 900 million and I think that is inflated by those who are foolishly wishful thinking as the fast food places have dropped the fake stuff from their menus for the most part

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.