More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
We don’t really have any riots here. There were a few peaceful protests, but no violence.
We didn't have riots that I know of but did have vandalism and I think looting the other night. I watched it on the news for awhile then ignored it since figuring that those who were doing all of it wanted my attention and if it means that (my taxes) have to pay for extra police hours and repairing damages then I see no reason to reward those who are involved with my time.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟697,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We didn't have riots that I know of but did have vandalism and I think looting the other night. I watched it on the news for awhile then ignored it since figuring that those who were doing all of it wanted my attention and if it means that (my taxes) have to pay for extra police hours and repairing damages then I see no reason to reward those who are involved with my time.

I have been suffering from some mental health issues this spring so I have been avoiding the news. Today was the first time I watched any in a few months.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I have been suffering from some mental health issues this spring so I have been avoiding the news. Today was the first time I watched any in a few months.
I would avoid the national news with a vengeance if I were you, nothing that is interesting only a ton of irritating stuff that will only stress you out. I've got to where I listen to the news on a radio station they do a quick thing for a minutes or whatever and I don't bother with the media circus stations and all their posturing and propagandizing stuff. I figure if someone is putting out trash to see I don't want to support their advertisers by watching the commercials. It wouldn't make me sad one bit to see the lamestream media to all go bankrupt and close for good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟697,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find I'm almost always less stressed when I just woke up.

im more stressed because it’s so hard for me to wake up. It’s the Mose stressful part of my day.

• Informative
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟697,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hard to wake up or hard to get doing? If I haven't had enough sleep I sometimes struggle to wake up.
I've found certain things help me to be able to wake up easier one is to eat dinner no later than 7pm, preferably 5pm.
It’s hard to physically come out of sleep

• Informative
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
103139096_2697843793821708_8944640884563361588_n.jpg

Upvote 0