More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I know what you mean,I too am tired of things being shut down but the president says
social distancing will end by the end of April,and he is predicting things will improve by June.
We shall see what happens. I don't know if I can take a month of this social distancing stuff.

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We shall see what happens. I don't know if I can take a month of this social distancing stuff.
I don't mind the social distancing. Thank goodness for the internet where we can stay connected with each other.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I don't mind the social distancing. Thank goodness for the internet where we can stay connected with each other.
That isn't as much the issue as businesses closed down or limited access due to social distancing rules here. I used to go shopping a little later in the evening at times when stores were less crowded and now they are either closed or closing a lot earlier I have to go a lot earlier and they are a lot more crowded which ironically works against the social distancing rules. Around 10pm Walmart has about 20% of the people in it as it does now closing at 830pm has compressed shopping times and more people are in there frantically looking for less stuff having to go to sometimes 2-3 stores to find what they want/need.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Id be lost without looking forward to online bible studys and church on sunday.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I would have given up long long ago if I wasn't a Christian. Life can be merciless sometimes and Satan often hits believers with everything he can muster and I've had to pray till nothing left and then and only then did God step in and I'm still here for some reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
we are all tired of this , but we are all in the same boat so we have to hold on , smile , do what you have to do or can do this is all in God's hands . there is more to this than many will ever recognize or acknowledge

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey y'all! :wave:

I hate being the bearer of bad news but:
I wanted to let you all know that ctay (a former cf member) passed away this morning from colon cancer.

Also, I don't know if you remember tychicus 2, but he also passed away a couple weeks ago. I guess he had a massive heart attack.

• Prayers
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I wanted to let you all know that ctay (a former cf member) passed away this morning from colon cancer.

Also, I don't know if you remember tychicus 2, but he also passed away a couple weeks ago. I guess he had a massive heart attack.
Actually, it's not really bad news since both ctay and tychicus are now in heaven and no long in pain.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian

That is sad. Even though Ctay annoyed me a little she was fun, and I liked Tychicus.

Upvote 0