More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I think I saw some sort of family tree thing at one time but don't know what happened to it. Since neither of my grandparents had much to do with me growing up I'm sort of not overly interested in who were my ancestors from what I've heard one of my ancestors had titles but politics and stuff... had them stripped from him and his property confiscated etc.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
nahum and nancy davis.jpg

pretty scary , another set of great great greats

• Agree
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What I find kind of interesting about my family is almost every generation on my dad's side were prodestants and my mom's side were mostly atheists. My mom's mom was a Christian, but her dad's side of the family wasn't.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
What I find kind of interesting about my family is almost every generation on my dad's side were prodestants and my mom's side were mostly atheists. My mom's mom was a Christian, but her dad's side of the family wasn't.
Blame it on kids rejecting their parents beliefs syndrome I guess. My dad was almost an atheist till he was in his late 50s mom was an evangelical Christian.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
very interesting

• Agree
Upvote 0