• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by joyshirley, Oct 29, 2015.

1. arborvita

arborvita Retired. Supporter

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian

Haha! Yes almost Leader flavored! It's nice to be here and interacting with old friends!!!

2. Sophrosyne

Sophrosyne Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16

+40,523
    Christian
    I got too many movies anyway I guess but it is a lot better to not have to worry about looking endlessly for hours on tv guides to find something to watch and not finding anything worth bothering with having to resort to something that is mediocre.

3. joyshirley

joyshirley His Love endures forever Supporter

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, it's great to see you again. :) So how have you been? What's happening? How old are you now? ... :p :p

4. Sophrosyne

+40,523
    Christian
    nope I had 4 scoops of it still over half the box left and I've had some 3 times now already.

5. Sophrosyne

+40,523
    Christian
    July flavored..... ice cream balls instead of snow

6. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Yeah, I tend to have a few favourite tv programmes and the rest is down to chance. I might come across an old movie - I like black and white movies - and watch that - or a good documentary. But I've never been one to plan out tv viewing each week or anything like that.

7. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married

oh ok - well, don't get sick on it...

8. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Been doing good. I'm in a monogamous relationship with my job. I spend more time at work than at home. Lol I'm 36.

9. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I started on this site in 05 so 11 years now!!!! :swoon:

10. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I'll have some Rocky Road please. :oldthumbsup:

11. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    36? Really? :D Here I was, imagining you were like 28 or something now. I'm glad you enjoy your job as so many people just don't, eh?

12. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Yep - and it was 12 years for me just the other day. lol Man, time has flown by so fast.

13. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Haha! I enjoy what I do and really enjoy the professional and personal growth. I wish I was 28. I had more energy I think back than I do nowadays. Getting older isn't for sissies!!!^_^

14. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    It's why I feel old. We've known each other a long while now!

15. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married

I know - tell me about it! :D Funny thing is, one's mind almost refuses to acknowledge the passing of the years, till one's children mention an 'old' person, who is at least a decade younger than oneself! haha

That's cool re your professional and personal development, Matt. I'm glad for you! :)

16. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    When I came back the other day I thought about Yella. I still miss his friendship.

17. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, we have, and we have some great memories of our pals here, eh? But know that you're just a young fella, really, Matt! :thumbsup:

18. joyshirley

+110,386
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Funny that as when I came back the other day too, I was thinking about them all - yella and TR, bigbad - all gone now. :(

19. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I know. I was talking with my mom and in our conversation I was able to recollect an event and we discussed that event from 25 years ago. Still find that sobering that I even verbalized, "that was 25 years ago mom."

20. arborvita

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    :sigh:

I'm grateful for the time I had.