More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My son is trying to play the “real tractor” game on Xbox. He says it is the tractor war game and you have to plow the battlefield

that sounds like fun. Ill have to look for it. I play Skyrim/fallout 3 , but there are a lot of things in the game I have to avoid and not right at all. But the good quests are fun.

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I like our tree. It is a Charlie Brown tree because I'm not getting a new one till I know my little kids and cat can be trusted with it. LOL. I put a lot of the gifts under there now. :)

20211204_113243.jpg

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟694,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
that sounds like fun. Ill have to look for it. I play Skyrim/fallout 3 , but there are a lot of things in the game I have to avoid and not right at all. But the good quests are fun.

it was a game where you basically just drive a tractor around. I don’t know where he got the whole war thing from. He doesn’t watch anything with wars in it… the most violence he sees is PJ masks.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟694,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like our tree. It is a Charlie Brown tree because I'm not getting a new one till I know my little kids and cat can be trusted with an it. LOL. I put a lot of the gifts under there now. :)

View attachment 309160
I just put ours up yesterday. We also have a Charlie Brown tree. I have not dared to put gifts under it because the baby is having his second birthday this week and I don’t trust him not to mix up Christmas presents and birthday presents.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
it was a game where you basically just drive a tractor around. I don’t know where he got the whole war thing from. He doesn’t watch anything with wars in it… the most violence he sees is PJ masks.

LOL well it sounds like fun. Something my husband would like too. We had one tractor game, but the instructions were such little words, couldn't work anything.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just put ours up yesterday. We also have a Charlie Brown tree. I have not dared to put gifts under it because the baby is having his second birthday this week and I don’t trust him not to mix up Christmas presents and birthday presents.

Awwww. Well my one year old opened the corner to one of the gifts and just was giggling. It is just a box anyway with clothes inside, but I'm beginning to question if the presents will survive till Christmas. He finds it hilarious. My daughter is super excited.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if it’s the same one my son was playing.

Not sure. This one had every little gear to work the tractors and things and you had to use the different equipment and plant seeds and everything to grow the crops.

Oh yeh. Called Farm Simulator.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟694,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Awwww. Well my one year old opened the corner to one of the gifts and just was giggling. It is just a box anyway with clothes inside, but I'm beginning to question if the presents will survive till Christmas. He finds it hilarious. My daughter is super excited.
We discovered that my little one could open twist tops… he opened a bottle from the nightstand and dumped it all over the floor while I was in the bathroom. The next day he upended a gallon of apple juice on the living room floor. Thankfully it was an area rug, not a carpet! No more solo bathroom trips for me… I let him in the tub with me while I showered. He had fun pouring water on himself, and I got to shower.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We discovered that my little one could open twist tops… he opened a bottle from the nightstand and dumped it all over the floor while I was in the bathroom. The next day he upended a gallon of apple juice on the living room floor. Thankfully it was an area rug, not a carpet! No more solo bathroom trips for me… I let him in the tub with me while I showered. He had fun pouring water on himself, and I got to shower.

Oh man. What a mess!!!!!

And yeh my kids love bath time

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We have Xbox 1. And yes, that is the game my son was playing!

Oh okay. Guess we couldn't figure that one out too well. Glad he has fun with it!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He couldn’t figure it out either. He kept getting the tractor stuck

LOL. Me too. My husband could name the equipment, but that is about it.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If y'all discover any good family games, let me know. So far the ones for Xbox just seem violent. I only play them if my kids are sleeping and even still once in every blue moon. I like the story lines more then anything else.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I remember when I was a kid the local amusement park had a game where people were driving little pixel cars and the goal was to run over stick men and get points and when you ran over one of them a little gravestone popped up in place of the stick man. It didn't take long for parents to throw a fit over that game and get the park to remove it.

Upvote 0