More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
fall is my favorite season now
- love the colors & cooler temps

spring is second favorite
I'm not sure what season is my favorite as sometimes they blur into each other here with summer this year lasting almost into october here

• Agree
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟694,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So odd thing happened tonight at church. Probably doesn’t mean anything. But all week I have been feeling like I’m in the moment of impact and not known how to describe it. It’s a weird sensation. But anyway, someone at church tonight prayed that my body would no longer be living in the trauma of the moment of impact. I thought “wow that’s the words I have been looking for!”

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I was once healed of an ailment that was making me sick eating more than a little by a word of knowledge of my pastor. I didn't get any sensation at all just decided by faith to eat normally as I was only eating about 1/4 of a sandwich for dinner or I felt very bad I ate a full meal that night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Hot here today 90 already 94 high 95 tomorrow then drops to 89 Sunday and later rain then cools down and then rain most of next week maybe. It would be nice to have clear nice non hot weather for a few weeks but seems it gets hot.... then rains then hot again.

Upvote 0