More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
We look to be stuck in the 90s still, even a 30% chance of rain has a 90 degree high forecast a week ahead.
I'm hoping we can get back to the mid to sometimes high 80s instead as mid to high 90s is not our average this time a year.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
This Holy Moly looks sort of like a "new" Wipeout clone. I love watching wipeout but all they are showing on streaming channels is UK and Australia wipeout and the UK I think are filmed in Argentina?
The course isn't as good especially the final zone on the US version it is very difficult these versions are a cake walk compared to them. I used to watch American Ninja Warrior but when it got taken over by BLM pandering that was the last straw as I was getting tired of all the special interest garbage that dragged the show down from showing a lot of people on the course to just a few of them It became more about the peoples lives than their success on the course. Too many shows on TV have been dragged into personal drama than the fun and action that is the theme of the show itself to its detriment.
I'm sort of chuckling at them bringing back many game shows lately as I guess people are tired of fakality shows more and more they are running out of ideas for them. Nobody I know of watches late night tv shows like they used to with Johnny Carson and Saturday night live they are now too much political pandering garbage.
Too many shows are trying to infect people with correctness instead of opting for the best entertainment value.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I like tea but they want as much for it as soda if not more in stores these days so
I got some of this Lipton Southern Sweet Tea mix in a big cardboard container for about $6 at Walmart
and mix it half strength in a gallon orange juice container and a gallon Tea container I kept.
$6 for 7 gallons that is diluted so it is $6/14 gallons or 43 cents a gallon and it has 50 calories per 12 ounces instead of 130-170 calories for soda pop. It doesn't have a funky fake sweetener taste either. For a gallon of soda at 130 calories per 12 ounces adds up to close to 1400 calories vs about 530 calories for my tea a savings of about 650 calories a gallon and at 3500 calories a pond every 6 gallons I drive instead of soda I have 1 pound less to my weight. I drink about a gallon every 3-4 days more now we have heat index of 100 or more so we are talking maybe losing a pound a month by switching to tea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
well I had to put in a fake birthday to get google off my back. I think it very unwise to give any information online that if stolen can lead to someone stealing your identity and knowing someone's exact birth date is one thing that helps in identity theft IMO. So if something demands your birthday give them the wrong month and year but within a year or so as to not paint yourself skirting rules that require certain ages to participate.
Only those who are not old enough or want to be a pedophile are people a fake birthdate would be problematic.
The rest of us can fudge a year or so or even months of the same year and as sites don't list your birthday they are private.
I am glad CF no longer shows when people are having a birthday and encourage people to not share them publicly online for safety/security concerns.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
205646727_2904750856465103_580211814779823866_n.jpg

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.