• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by joyshirley, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Sophrosyne

Sophrosyne Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16

+42,327
    Christian
    With all that heavy rain the other day the lawns are still soggy. I had small trees in the grass and pulled them up easily the dirt was so soft they couldn't hold on to anything.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    going to be close to 90 the next few days..... and likely rather muggy too.

• List
  3. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    They are sure advertising electric cars a lot now, Personally I would have one when the batteries give out it costs as much as a used car to replace them and I don't like having to wait hours after driving a long distance and when there is a power outage you drive at your own risk as you can still by gas but can't always find a place to recharge.

4. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    I just saw a commercial that defies logic. They talk about how a dishwasher only uses 4 gallons of water per cycle vs a lot more for hand washing dishes and then go on to say the dishwasher saves on your energy bill? I didn't know we had to plug ourselves in to hand wash dishes?

5. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    still 80 and humid outside

• List
  6. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    Then there is this stupid credit karma commercial where the horn gets stuck on the car and instead of simply unplugging it or disconnecting the battery they let it sit there and honk all night like a bunch of idiots.

7. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,574
    Christian
    US-Republican
    I have a friend who writes songs about sewing machines. He's a singer songwriter.
    Or sew it seams.

8. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,574
    Christian
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]
    this has to do with what is really going on in this world , and will be exposed
    some are awake and some are still snoring through it all and will say why wasn't I told this
    duh . we tried the best we could with all the censoring happening , not easy

9. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    that pun has me in stitches

10. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    The censoring is only 1/3 of the problem, the other 2/3rd is outright lies being told daily by people with big smiles on their faces putting lots of money in their pockets doing so.

11. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    still in the 80s outside....

12. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    ugh 88 here now and rising still maybe in the 90s some places around here

13. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    It is 91 on my other thermometer outside as I have 2 indoor/outdoor thermometers on two different clocks in 2 places in my house.

14. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    eek..... it is going to get very hot here this coming week...... mid to high 90s in mid june... yikes this could be an awfully hot summer if this isn't just an odd front hovering here.

Hmm the app on my phone is about 3-5 degrees higher than the National weather forecast it has it at 90-93 next week a little warmer than average but not like 2010 and 2011 was

15. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    another hot day........ seems we either get rain or heat either frying or drowning

16. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,574
    Christian
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

17. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,574
    Christian
    US-Republican
    beautiful day today and yesterday . no ac needed low humidity and great breeze from the north windows open

18. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,574
    Christian
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

19. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    97 on Thursday...... ugh.

20. Sophrosyne

+42,327
    Christian
    we have 90s now till we get more rain then drops some and more humid may make it feel worse.