ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Background: Going on trip soon. Staying at hotel. Likely a pool there. Business trip. My son is in the dream, but he is not going.

Dream:

Had this a few days ago. Was very vivid, like being there as with most dreams from God for me.

Was outside, with a lady, like my sister. Lean, dark hair. Silent. Just there.

There was a fishery pool. I have never seen one before. Stirring waters, a lot of fish. Connected to it was a pool corridor, like what one sees at some hotels and water parks where people ride around in intertubes and the water pushes one forward.

I dived in. The water was refreshing, cool. There were various people there, like at a park. My family was there, somewhere. My son was ahead of me. Some people were giving him problems. Overweight tough guy with a hairy back. Russian mafiya sort. I just felt they were. But like a family.

I thought, "Why are these people blocking my son's way and harassing him?"

I go up, underwater so they can't see me, grab him, lead him through them, so we disappear and are removed from the problem.

I ask him, "What is that about?"

He gives me a blank look like he does sometimes.

Somehow I get - maybe he tells me, maybe just comes in a flash - that he has a lot of enemies at school and he just never mentions them. I am kind of impressed he toughs it out like that without ever saying anything.

But I am also bugged he has so many enemies. What kind of school is that.

I follow the line and it is actually short to the end. Turns to the right and goes into a building. I get out. The lady is there. Some kind of guide. She is also observing me. Like grading me.

We walk out of the building. There is a bigger pool there. I say, "Let's jump in". Now it is my sister, but also a conglomerate.

She doesn't want to. I go ahead and jump in.

I think she represents an organization.

Last edited:

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wondering if there may be a literal aspect - How is your son doing at school?

I follow the line and it is actually short to the end. Turns to the right and goes into a building. I get out. The lady is there. Some kind of guide. She is also observing me. Like grading me.
When we do some new business work where people don't know us, there is often a "Checking us out" phase where people watch carefully & make an assessment about what they think of us, our attitude & our abilities. "Following the line", finding out, understanding & following their work practises is good to do in this early phase while people are making their assessments. Many people also look for evidence of the person being diligent & prepared to put in extra effort where required.

A contractor I know who came late to work a few times without advising his manager & left on-time every day had given his manager the impression that he was unproductive, even though in my view his work output was ok while he was working.

A lot of managers will also look at what's on the computer screen as they walk past. I had a major argument with a manager in a previous job relating to somone on my team. The stats from his business results clearly showed he was outstanding, but another manager had walked past his computer & saw him browsing on the internet & reported it to my manager - so they thought he did it all the time.

There is a bigger pool there.
Sounds like more opportunities, where your son (gifts & abilities -> work you produce) will be less impeded by mafia sorts (organised ungodly opposition)

Upvote 0