More dirt on Kent Hovind

Since there hasn't been any new dirt on the guy lately, I thought I'd make up some new headlines for the benefit of his critics:

Kent Hovind rings doorbell and runs

Kent Hovind passes gas in elevator but feigns innocence

Kent Hovind calls information for a number he could easily look up himself

Kent Hovind caught snoring

Kent Hovind tips waiter only 14%

You know....... Instead of using creative slandering on Dr Hovind, Maybe you should try and read a few books, and prove him wrong (scientificaly) if you can read. Even if you happen to disagree with his beliefs, which is your god given right.

You deamean the evolutionist cause with your slander

At least put some effort into the [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] you throw at him. Your threads are purile and infantile and typical of a child that has had a lollypop taken away. Use his own science against him if you can, and there are some holes if you look hard enough

Personaly I think he has some very interesting thoughts and very interesting models demonstrating a young earth. And when you start to break down his views and look at them without BIAS. You'll see that they are very well though out, organized and generally have a plausable answer for 99.9% for why the earth looks act and is the way we observe it to be today, which is a way higher percentage than the 0% that evolution has been able to scientfically demonstrate yet.

ciao
Genesis27

Upvote 0
Originally posted by genesis27
You'll see that they are very well though out, organized and generally have a plausable answer for 99.9% for why the earth looks act and is the way we observe it to be today, which is a way higher percentage than the 0% that evolution has been able to scientfically demonstrate yet.

And you know this how? Oh yeah, Hovind says so. This ranks right up there with "the Bible is the word of God because the Bible says so" argument.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chris H

Sep 1, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟569.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by chickenman
the only headline that would attract my attention:

Hovind backs up claims with evidence

Well, if Hovind backs up his claims with evidence we'll know Hal Lindsey is right about the immediacy of the worlds ending.

Chris :)

Upvote 0