More Details Emerge About Trump’s Relationship With inappropriate content Star

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Another inappropriate content Star Fingers Trump for Allegedly Cheating on Melania With Stormy Daniels

NSFW story

This man is unbelievable. Even if you use the baby Christian argument, this man really needs help and it makes me wonder why Franklin was friends for him this long. Also Melania deserves better. Sorry, this is not fake news but something people need to look at and admit this man is not Christian at all. It's bad enough with his comments about other countries, but the fact he's unapologetic about this stuff should make you question if having him around is even worth it.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Another inappropriate content Star Fingers Trump for Allegedly Cheating on Melania With Stormy Daniels

NSFW story

This man is unbelievable. Even if you use the baby Christian argument, this man really needs help and it makes me wonder why Franklin was friends for him this long. Also Melania deserves better. Sorry, this is not fake news but something people need to look at and admit this man is not Christian at all. It's bad enough with his comments about other countries, but the fact he's unapologetic about this stuff should make you question if having him around is even worth it.
From what I saw on the news, the inappropriate content star whom Donald Trump was supposed to have had a relationship with totally denies the allegation. Sounds like fake news to me, and that the other inappropriate content star who reported it had some underlying motive to lie about it. According to law, a person is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law. Lynchings have happened when unsubstantiated accusations have been made without the case being properly examined and evidence reviewed to see if it is accurate or not.

Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
From what I saw on the news, the inappropriate content star whom Donald Trump was supposed to have had a relationship with totally denies the allegation. Sounds like fake news to me, and that the other inappropriate content star who reported it had some underlying motive to lie about it. According to law, a person is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law. Lynchings have happened when unsubstantiated accusations have been made without the case being properly examined and evidence reviewed to see if it is accurate or not.

I can't stand that excuse anymore. People want to excuse him and it's frustrating. This man isn't Christian and people are freaking defending him because he will benefit them. That's compromising faith for political gain.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I can't stand that excuse anymore. People want to excuse him and it's frustrating. This man isn't Christian and people are freaking defending him because he will benefit them. That's compromising faith for political gain.
That would be true if you have evidence to back it up, if you haven't got substantive evidence, then you could be sued for slander.

Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That would be true if you have evidence to back it up, if you haven't got substantive evidence, then you could be sued for slander.

The proof is evidence from a freaking 2011 interview. All this willful ignorance is becoming frustrating and not cute. It now shows that morals that people who claim to be on the right is only reserved for political opponents you don't like and you will give a free pass to anyone who pays lipservice to your values.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord may those who speak harshly and hatefully of President Trump have a change of heart and become encouraging, thoughtfully guiding, caring, and charitable. Please guide the President's instincts and decisions that matter, and please give all a heart of charity and understanding and encouragement lest they sin in their judgmentalism and self righteousness. Remind us again and again that blessed are the peacemakers and that Christians are called on to be encouraging and to build up, not tear down.

This prayer is quoted from somebody's post here.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If given the chance to go back to voting day, I'd still vote for him. I mean unless he turns out to be the anti-christ of course. Neither he or Hillary are christian so I had to vote based on facts I knew at the time. Though I tell people I didn't vote for him really. I voted against Hillary in hopes Trump would be impeached at some point and Pence would take over as president. I like Pence 100x more then Trump.

Upvote 0

DerSchweik

Spend time in His Word - every day
Aug 31, 2007
Right of center
✟1,879,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some people see dirt in everyone right of them - which is the same accusation leveled against the right when the spotlight happens to be on someone on the left.

Regardless, faux media propagandists tend always to fling their phlegm from left to right, the volume of their spittle being merely a function of what their apologists will allow.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If given the chance to go back to voting day, I'd still vote for him. I mean unless he turns out to be the anti-christ of course. Neither he or Hillary are christian so I had to vote based on facts I knew at the time. Though I tell people I didn't vote for him really. I voted against Hillary in hopes Trump would be impeached at some point and Pence would take over as president. I like Pence 100x more then Trump.

I used to respect Pence, wish he was the POTUS, but he's lost a lot of respect due to his lack of integrity. I do at least think that he's a genuine Christian, someone who has accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. I don't think he's just playing one to fool gullible folks into voting for him. As a Christian conservative, there's just no way, no how I'd ever vote for Trump. He's admitted to grabbing married ladies by their privates, then turned around & lied about it, saying that it wasn't his voice, when he'd already said that it was. He bragged on tape about going backstage to inspect teenage girls, young ladies while they were undressing at his pageant. He had an extramarital affair with a inappropriate content star, his attorney paid her. He constantly acts in a way that is antithetical to Christian values, & shows no remorse for it.

Now I can't stand Hillary either, but the real problem in the 2016 election was in the primaries when there were far better candidates.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DerSchweik

Spend time in His Word - every day
Aug 31, 2007
Right of center
✟1,879,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This guy has no morals. If we couldn't stand for Clinton, then we shouldn't stand for this walking pile of sin. After those racial comments and this, I have to say that a lot of evangelicals have lost their souls.
Well, truth is we're all "walking piles of sin" and I'm fairly certain that just because this particular president doesn't meet your standards that that is cause to assert he "has no morals" and moreover - to judge those who do support him (likely in agreement he's not perfect) as having "lost their souls."

Personally, knowing politics and the media as I do, I'll hold my opinions regarding what may or may not have happened till after we hear what the particular definition of the word "is" is this time.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, truth is we're all "walking piles of sin" and I'm fairly certain that just because this particular president doesn't meet your standards that that is cause to assert he "has no morals" and moreover - to judge those who do support him (likely in agreement he's not perfect) as having "lost their souls."

Personally, knowing politics and the media as I do, I'll hold my opinions regarding what may or may not have happened till after we hear what the particular definition of the word "is" is this time.

This really the problem is people who are supposed to be Christians donwplaying him. He doesn't just not meet my standards, he buries them.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be fair many people are saying "How can a christian vote for Trump given <insert details>!", well its silly to bring up facts we did not know at the time. Its like if someone was married and 4 decades later their spouse became a serial killer and someone says to that person "Why would you even marry someone like that?". As if they could see the future.

Granted I knew Trump had issues from the start. Not all the issues I now know about of course. At the time though he was a wild card in my mind. Where as Hillarys views were already known. Its why in the end no one can truly justify either person as being "The one a real christian would vote for!", because Jesus would not vote for either person really. In our case as humans we all voted for bad people this election.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah Trump is by far the worst president hands down. I don't support his ideals at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This really the problem is people who are supposed to be Christians donwplaying him. He doesn't just not meet my standards, he buries them.
Exactly...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Yes were all walking piles of sin but you know who's trying and who isn't. A person who has been saved 10 years and flagrantly sins and does it consistently ....they arent bearing the fruit of a Christian.

Even Jesus said you'll know them by their fruit and Trumps fruit arent the best.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
If they don't care about racist statements, what makes you think the same people will care about morality? Ethics and morality always take a backseat to power. He cheated on his wife with a inappropriate content star. Calling the story fake news also shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what fake new is.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
To be fair many people are saying "How can a christian vote for Trump given <insert details>!", well its silly to bring up facts we did not know at the time. Its like if someone was married and 4 decades later their spouse became a serial killer and someone says to that person "Why would you even marry someone like that?". As if they could see the future.

Well, the facts I mentioned in my post were known before the election.

Upvote 0

gideon123

Humble Servant of God
Dec 25, 2011
USA
✟59,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"If they don't care about racist statements, what makes you think the same people will care about morality?"

An interesting question.
Let me ask you this.
If America gives up God and truth - which appears to be the direction we are headed - then what values will America stand on?

• Agree
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
If America gives up God and truth - which appears to be the direction we are headed - then what values will America stand on?
capitalism, money talks, the one who dies with the most toys wins..etc

Upvote 0