Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Democrats can't seem to get a break. Just as they are popping the bubbly over Trump having the coronavirus, he is recovering. I suppose the next thing Democrats will say is "He and Melania didn't have the virus and they were faking it."
Trump says he's getting better but next two days are critical | Daily Mail Online

"Trump is being treated for coronavirus with experimental Ebola drug remdesivir"
"Before he was hospitalized, the president was also treated with an experimental antibody drug from Regeneron"
Along with the prayers many have offered up

Aren't these the same drugs Dr Fauci and the Democrats have been saying doesn't work? I wonder how many people died following their advice?

Trump is being treated for coronavirus with an experimental drug first developed for Ebola | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: brinny

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Democrats can't seem to get a break. Just as they are popping the bubbly over Trump having the coronavirus, he is recovering. I suppose the next thing Democrats will say is "He and Melania didn't have the virus and they were faking it."
Trump says he's getting better but next two days are critical | Daily Mail Online

"Trump is being treated for coronavirus with experimental Ebola drug remdesivir"
"Before he was hospitalized, the president was also treated with an experimental antibody drug from Regeneron"

Aren't these the same drugs Dr Fauci and the Democrats have been saying doesn't work? I wonder how many people died following their advice?

Trump is being treated for coronavirus with an experimental drug first developed for Ebola | Daily Mail Online
I've thought similar things...Everytime I read or hear someone died I think...did they take any therapeutics?

Reactions: Nevada Smith
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Well, ... I've had COVID, and I know that you can feel better one day, ... and then feel worse the next. And I didn't have a bad case. My lungs stayed clear. I just had recurring headaches ... and fevers ... and bodyaches and fatigue. My sense of taste went off ... and eventually the disease settled in my jaws ... which made chewing painful.

And ... the only drug which the medical team has disallowed was HCQ ... which is not being used.

P.S. Democrats don't want Trump to kick the bucket, ... they just want him out of the presidency ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've thought similar things...Everytime I read or hear someone died I think...did they take any therapeutics?
The threaputics don't always work. It depends on how severe the case is, ... and how soon it is applied.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The threaputics don't always work. It depends on how severe the case is, ... and how soon it is applied.
Which is why doctors should give you HCQ and zinc they day you find out you have the virus. It's not going to hurt you.

But for some reason, which I have a few theories...they have outlawed the therapeutics.

Reactions: Nevada Smith
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is why doctors should give you HCQ and zinc they day you find out you have the virus. It's not going to hurt you.

But for some reason, which I have a few theories...they have outlawed the therapeutics.
There are heart risks with taking HCQ ... and there's no proof that it's even effective.

You'll note that Trump (HCQ's biggest cheerleader) ... isn't taking it now.

There are a couple other therapeutics (Remdesivir and Regeneron) with are being used ...

Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, ... I've had COVID, and I know that you can feel better one day, ... and then feel worse the next. And I didn't have a bad case. My lungs stayed clear. I just had recurring headaches ... and fevers ... and bodyaches and fatigue. My sense of taste went off ... and eventually the disease settled in my jaws ... which made chewing painful.

And ... the only drug which the medical team has disallowed was HCQ ... which is not being used.

P.S. Democrats don't want Trump to kick the bucket, ... they just want him out of the presidency ...
The Democrats may not want Trump dead, However, if that what it takes to get him out of office, then that is what the Democrats will settle for.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Democrats may not want Trump dead, However, if that what it takes to get him out of office, then that is what the Democrats will settle for.
At this point, the Democrats don't need for him to be dead ... to get him out of office ...

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are heart risks with taking HCQ ... and there's no proof that it's even effective.

You'll note that Trump (HCQ's biggest cheerleader) ... isn't taking it now.

There are a couple other therapeutics (Remdesivir and Regeneron) with are being used ...

and there's no proof that it's even effective.....bull.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

The real questions are whether this President would have even gone public if members of his inner circle hadn't started testing positive after attending Saturday's announcement of his Supreme Court nominee in the Rose Garden and should all this "happy talk" from his doctors and surrogates be taken at face value from a White House notorious for lying!

Now, the Republicans may even lack the necessary votes in the Senate to confirm Trump's Supreme Court nominee - all because this President insisted on a "photo-op" attended by the GOP's political elite refusing to wear masks in the middle of a Pandemic!

Last edited:
Upvote 0