✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Black Magic Symptoms|Healing Lives Globally Since 2010

So reading the above, I have a question.

What if A witch uses black magic to separate a couple, and a death spell if they get together?
And what if one of them prays earnestly and has faith and knows the Lord is turning it back off of them.

1. Continue in the faith that the Lord will take it? And possibly cause a conversion of the witch? Yet Despite their witchcraft not working via prayer and it stays off the people, however; the witch continues to do it every day anyway. Inflicting pain til it’s removed via prayer? As an example they each wake up every morning feeling it and have to pray to remove it. And if the witch put on that they’re together they will die, then they may die in their sleep or early when they wake.

2. Ask the Lord in his own way to completely stop the one doing it, who does not want to stop doing it? As in self-defense spiritually? If threatened with death ask the Lord to turn it back to the one that continues to threaten death spiritually?

3. Or die on their behalf that they would convert? Although, I don’t think the death would convert them but rather they remain unaffected because they got what they want. And they are possessed.

Knowing what I’ve read, somehow it makes me wonder if the Salem witch trials weren’t genuine. All that aside, it says the Lord will repay evil doers. He will give out what was given. But we are not to do anything.

Yet we know also, that we are allowed to defend ourselves. If someone comes at us to kill us, with a gun or knife, we are allowed to defend our lives.

So with all this in mind, which is the normal moral response?

God’s will be done, of course.
So if you do as Abraham had done (asking) and ask for justice because God hears.
Do you seek the one doing harm and will not stop, for justice that what they’re doing in the darkness is repaid ?

This one is tough.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Lady Bug

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As a guest of this Catholic forum . . . if I may share >

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)

With God, then, discover how He has you do good in spite of any evil, at all. Enjoy submitting to Him in His peace with His creativity for loving the witch and any and all people, plus how God Almighty's peace is almighty to keep our hearts and minds safe and sound while we obey how He has us praying >

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

So, we trust You, O God, to personally share with us in Your own peace, while You guide us what to do in this evil world. With You we can use any evil for Your good . . . being creative with You so creative, sharing like this with You. When trouble tests us, we can test it for what You are able to do with it for loving any and all people . . . not only trying to take care of our own selves. But You are all-loving in how you bless us, so others are blessed, t:help::hug:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
As a guest of this Catholic forum . . . if I may share >

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)

With God, then, discover how He has you do good in spite of any evil, at all. Enjoy submitting to Him in His peace with His creativity for loving the witch and any and all people, plus how God Almighty's peace is almighty to keep our hearts and minds safe and sound while we obey how He has us praying >

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

So, we trust You, O God, to personally share with us in Your own peace, while You guide us what to do in this evil world. With You we can use any evil for Your good . . . being creative with You so creative, sharing like this with You. When trouble tests us, we can test it for what You are able to do with it for loving any and all people . . . not only trying to take care of our own selves. But You are all-loving in how you bless us, so others are blessed, t:help::hug:

Yes we trust. And we ask.
But what do we ask?

That his justice be done?
That his might be shown?

We know people like Hitler rise up and do great evil. God does allow free will to choose evil.

If someone’s life is threatened, through evil means, do we ask the Lord for justice?

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes we trust. And we ask.
But what do we ask?

That his justice be done?
That his might be shown?
My opinion now is that the best justice is how in us God changes us so we are with Him in His peace and obeying Him and discovering how He has us loving each and every person.

I feed on 1 Timothy 2:1-4 which to me means God has us praying with hope for any and all people. The best justice for an evil person is how God changes the person out of doing evil, and even adopts the person to become a child of God and God's way of loving. This is the perfect revenge against Satan and evil, since now the person is no longer useful to Satan's kingdom.

And Jesus says to pray "for" evil people; so I understand that God does desire that we have hope in prayer for any wrong person, at all > love "hopes all things" > in 1 Corinthians 13:7. And if God says to do this, then we are guaranteed how God will make this work for His good . . . howsoever He pleases.

But I also trust God to do any good which is practical. And may God guide each of us, how to do what is good in this world.

But most of all is what is happening within us, where God's kingdom can rule, now. Didn't Jesus say to first seek God's kingdom? And isn't this kingdom in us, now, if we are with Jesus?

I think of Matthew 6:33 with Luke 17:20-21.

Upvote 0

Rodan6

Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2016
Highland, CA
✟86,675.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Magic" in general has entertainment value, but it is not real. But genuine belief (fear) of evil supernatural influences can do real harm to a person. Know that it is forbidden for a human to tamper/bind or injure the fate of another human. The only real danger from a curse or hex lies in the belief of it's reality. God will not allow such things to harm you or impede your own spiritual progress. Any actual harm is self imposed by fear.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If anyone is interested, here is a prayer my mentor taught me regarding curses and witchcraft:

Breaking Curses --- In The Name Of The Lord Jesus Christ...

I proclaim that "The Lord Jesus Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it written: 'Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree'" (Galatians 3:13).

By the blood of and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now bring the fullness of His cross, death, blood, and sacrifice, His resurrection, life, and empty tomb, His authority, rule, and dominion; I bring judgement from The Lord Jesus Christ against every foul power, all witchcraft, all black arts, and all curses. I bring The Lord Jesus Christ cursed for me against all curses that have been raised against me-- written, spoken, unspoken, willed, or transferred to me.

[If you know what the exact curses are, it helps to name them. For example. "all curses of death," or "all curses on my marriage or my health," etc. or simply, "all curses against me."]

[…] I bring the blood sacrifice of The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, His blood shed upon the cross, against all blood sacrifices and rituals and their every claim against me.

[…] I bring The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, sacrificed for me, against all ritual sacrifices and their every claim against me.

[…] I bring the dedication of The Lord Jesus Christ for me in death upon the cross against all ritual dedications.

[…] In the name of and by the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through ritual or ritual sacrifice.

[…] In the name of and by the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through transfer by another human being.

[…] In the name of and by the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through words spoken.

[…] In the name of and by the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through occult practices.

[…] In the name of and by the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ, I declare every legal hold and every legal ground of the enemy broken, disarmed, and destroyed. Satan has no hold over me now through curses or occult practices, through sacrifices or any ritual of any kind. In the name of and by the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ, I am free. Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ, for setting me free. I order these curses and claims utterly disarmed and dismantled now, by the power of the blood of and in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ.

[…] BY the blood of and in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I command all demonic spirits that have gained access to me through curses and rituals cut off and banished from me and my household, by the blood of and in the mighty name of The Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You to send Your angels now to completely disarm all curses and black arts from me; disarm their every device and render them completely destroyed. I ask Your angels to remove all foul spirits involved in these curses and black arts and bind them to Your feet for judgement.

I now claim every spiritual blessing that my Heavenly Father has given to me in The Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:3). I claim those blessings right here in the very place of all cursing, by the authority and power of The Lord Jesus Christ, and in His name. Lord Jesus Christ, may these things be fully accomplished now through Your mighty name. I give You thanks and honour and praise. All of this I pray by the blood of and with authority and in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who came in the flesh. Amen and amen.

On May 1, 2021, at roughly 12:50 AM Eastern Time, I have added a missing paragraph to this prayer, because I failed to properly transcribe it. My apologies, I am still learning because I am a flawed human being who is predisposed towards selfishness (John 13:1-17, Luke 16:1-15, Matthew 7:13-29).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Porpoise

Aug 8, 2018
United States
✟70,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Stay away from sites like the one you linked. The people running the site claim to offer healing from black magic, but what they're offering sounds like energy healing which itself is occult and spiritually harmful. The problem is that any kind of 'magic' that isn't from God necessarily must come from Satan, and participation or involvement in these things opens a door for Satan to enter. When someone goes to a healer for help, often the person does get better, but then later their problem comes back worse than before, and then they go back to the healer, not realizing that it was the healer who made it worse.

From the Catechism of the Catholic Church: "2117 All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another's credulity." (Catechism of the Catholic Church - The first commandment)

If you or someone you know are a victim of black magic, talk to your priest. If your priest doesn't help, contact your diocese.

• Agree
Reactions: SashaMaria
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don’t think people are actually not calling on evil to harm others?

Ok, I need some advice which option is best.

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rodan6

Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2016
Highland, CA
✟86,675.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1. Spells, curses, "evil eye" etc. represent a body of doctrine based upon superstition and ancient cult doctrines. They have no power whatsoever to harm anyone.

2. It is the person who lays the curse who is injured--not the target of such curse. When an individual hopes/desires that harm befall another person, the ability of the indwelling spirit to support and guide that person spiritually is impeded. In other words, the soul of the caster takes a step away from God. Indulging in hateful practices such as this can be destructive the soul.

3. Only resulting fear can cause any real injury from these activities. Remember that fear is founded upon ignorance. The solution is knowledge and if knowledge proves insufficient to remove all doubt, then prayer is always a solid back-up solution. In any case, prayer is useful all the time--period.

Upvote 0