Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

If I wanted to claim pride, um, don't you think that should be my place to speak for myself, and not yours?

No, I did not, nor do I claim that, so nope, no irony either.

Hey, you may have been in jest or serious, but I didn't speak for you, I simply used your own words.

So anyway, I'm going to be mad at you for the next 10 minutes.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, Hillary wouldn't call Antifa scum.

Yarddog said:
One thing is for sure. Hillary nailed it with her "basket of deplorables" statement. We've seen a load of them since Trump got elected.

Good to know your standing with Hillary, when 80% who voted for Trump were Christians.

Bye

Upvote 0

badatusernames

Nov 14, 2017
US
✟14,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
How do you not get that it is the accusations that are being compared?

God Bless,
SBC

Right, the comparison is about accusations. I didn't feel the need to specify why the comparison was made by them because I thought it was fairly obvious how they made the connection.

Reactions: SBC
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Good to know your standing with Hillary, when 80% who voted for Trump were Christians.

Bye
She was a bad candidate but she was right about the Basket of deplorables. Identifying oneself as Christian doesn't mean that one isn't deplorable. After all, the KKK identifies itself as Christian. That is true of other racists organizations.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Many? I haven't seen crowds of violent Trump supporters.
You haven't? Where were you at when several peaceful protesters were accosted by Trump supporters? Where were you at when a Trump supporter rammed his car into the crowd in Virginia killing a young woman. Those white superemists didn't vote for Clinton. They voted for Trump.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Right, the comparison is about accusations. I didn't feel the need to specify why the comparison was made by them because I thought it was fairly obvious how they made the connection.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

A small group and one crazy. Not large crowds of violent
demonstrators like BLM and Antifa, or even Occupy.

And what makes you think that the crazy or the violent
ones supported Trump? Maybe they just don't like Antifa.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A small group and one crazy. Not large crowds of violent
demonstrators like BLM and Antifa, or even Occupy.
There were just as many white supremacists in Charlottesville Virginia as Antifa and BLM members.
And what makes you think that the crazy or the violent
ones supported Trump?
How many of the white supremacists do you think supported Clinton? My money is none. The same for Antifa for BLM member supporting Trump.
Maybe they just don't like Antifa.
I'm sure neither like the other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There were just as many white supremacists in Charlottesville Virginia as Antifa and BLM members.

How many of the white supremacists do you think supported Clinton? My money is none. The same for Antifa for BLM member supporting Trump.

Who says they voted at all? Or for either main party?
There are third party or write-in candidates.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who says they voted at all?
Well, David Duke, and Richard Spencer. Don't you remember their cry, "Remember who put you in office"?
Spencer said at a rally, "Hail Trump! Hail our people!” and then, “Hail victory!” As he gave the Nazi salute.
The Grand Wizard of the KKK lives in the next county and was at the Trump rally with other Kluckers carrying Trump for President signs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Yes, it's going to be a wake up call for all Republicans if they find that those who have held to their fairly baseless faith in Donald Trump is costing them power in the legislature.

We'll see.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Bye
That always surprised me. How Christians could vote for man who bragged about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their vaginas. How Christians could vote for a man who bragged about being a perverted peeping tom on the women in his beauty pageants. How Christians could vote for a man who scammed desperate people out of their last dollars with a fake "University".

I think it is Christian to stand against the 80% who voted to support someone with this character. My congratulations to @Yarddog.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Oh my Trump let the cat out of that Bag.
Wealthy men, and man of position have beautiful women willing in any manner to be in their company.

Oh my Trump took advantage of the willing.

Oh my Trump must be a unique man!

Sorry but Trump is not a unique man...

However Trump IS unique at "being" a Politician!

Seasoned Politicians spend Thousands of dollars HIDING and DENYING and LYING
about their indiscretions, so people like you Will like them and will vote for them.

Personally I prefer someone who is honest and speaks the truth and takes care of in own indiscretions in a manner that is acceptable to the one that was harmed.

You go on and on about what transpired between Trump and others...but yet, do not know Trump, or the the other people, nor was there, or how any harm was migrated and resolved between Trump and the others.

Busybodies, outsiders, gossipers....always pretending they are privy to being included in other people's business...funny....and doling out out congratulations is even funnier.

God Bless
SBC

Upvote 0