If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it
Jun 7, 2007
Montana!
✟14,234.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I just moved back to Montana for a bit too, close to the Missoula area as well. It hasn't changed TOO much.

Well that depends on how long you've been gone :p I've been away for 9 years! It's changed a bunch since then. I've come back almost every year and I've been back 3 times this year. It's been the best year of my life! There used to be nothing from Reserve st all the way to the airportm now it's filling up. My old middle school used to be surrounded by fields... now it's crowded with cookie cutter neighborhoods :( Even my dad's house in Florence is starting to get surrounded by houses. I can't wait to finish up my schooling at the U of M :clap:

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Goodmorning,
this thread was brought to my attention by a close dear friend of mine. LOL until now I had no idea it even existed. I was Born and raised in a little town in Montana

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Most of Montana did not get the hyperinfllated housing values so when the bubble burst we didn't have as bug as an impact. Plus, our big employers are ag, military, and health industry...which can weather economic storms better than many industries. Ag being a bit more volitile than military and health care oif course, but everyone still needs to eat.

We are one of 9 states not needing a handout because we are in the black with a decent surplus.

Upvote 0