HolyGuardianAngels

Merry Christmas Everyone
Mar 10, 2005
Southern California, just minutes from the beach !
✟17,081.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Even though Mister Brian Herbert has a NEW volume of

• D U N E

out and I'm extatic about it . . . "I" however, must

ask for PRAYER . . .

"I" am sure EVERYone has heard of ID Thieft, you know identity Thieft . . . and how it is quite prevelent in ones'
senior years . . . Well, I must report that this unfortunate "thing" has occured in MY life . . . Some L is running around the World and Galaxy calling HERself MY sibbling and it AIN'T so . . .

I'm at a loss as to what ta do and it has incurred much financial debt as well as enoroumos PAIN and SUFFERING . . . Once I happened ta bump into a major L who had my exact "GIVEN" name and only altered ONE of her middle initals with a coincidential L . . . Well, You know THOSE people who work for OTHERS however, NEVER you ONLY hurt ME and never the THIEF . . .
Sooo, I have been forced to request that The Military or Mariens or NAVY or other such parties, DROP what they are doing and INVESTGATE my conundrum as I do not have enough GOV'T funds on my NON-stub E pay check to spend an ENTIRE Week at the NEAR-by HILTON an Wait for said party to EVACUATE the area . . .

They have absolutely No Right To WASTE MY adopted parents FUNDS, in this mannor and I have YET to see the PROMISED 3 KKK waved in my face as PAYMENT for RENT as they would be forced to pay if they stayed at the near-by SHEraton Hotel . . .

Sooo please PRAY for ME as, these days THOSE people get worked up even if you park on CHURCH property and rest in your auto over night . . .

Sooo please PRAY for ME, myself that I can find some one will will in a UN american way let me rent a bed for a few nights . . .

:sigh: :crossrc: :sigh: :prayer:

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0